May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I always got on well on that board. Why can't you be nice. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shuggie said:
Extraordinary thread...

So, we get an average draw and instead of relishing the unfamiliar prospect of (just maybe) reaching the 4th round, one of our number pops on the the CC site, lobs a grenade ("..another relegation side with a small and insignificant following.") and comes across the innocent when they shoot back.

His second effort starts by suggesting that paedophilia is a local hobby and then recommends Hitler as a role model for urban planning.

Sorry, pal, you're out of order. Swallow your pride and apologise to those you've offended.

You must be new to this I think, that's not at all untypical and frankly far worse has been said, Go and sit in the corner with your sanctimoinous mates, unless you actually don't mind being called a homosexual that is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dougdeep said:
I always got on well on that board. Why can't you be nice. :lolol:

Because I hate Coventry as I keep saying. Sadly, the way things are going I may be sent there metaphorically ! :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shuggie said:
Extraordinary thread...

So, we get an average draw and instead of relishing the unfamiliar prospect of (just maybe) reaching the 4th round, one of our number pops on the the CC site, lobs a grenade ("..another relegation side with a small and insignificant following.") and comes across the innocent when they shoot back.

His second effort starts by suggesting that paedophilia is a local hobby and then recommends Hitler as a role model for urban planning.

Sorry, pal, you're out of order. Swallow your pride and apologise to those you've offended.

Good post

E

enigma

looney said:
Oh do tell me whats out of line? Questioning your ignornt veiws?:tosser:

Me ignorant? From a racist like you?

You make out of line comments about peoples families, we already discussed this before. :rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bhaexpress said:
You must be new to this I think, that's not at all untypical and frankly far worse has been said, Go and sit in the corner with your sanctimoinous mates, unless you actually don't mind being called a homosexual that is.

What's wrong with being called a homosexual? Are they second class, less intelligent members of society, do they murder innocents, prey on the elderly and infirm, destroy the environment or promote the works of Satan and the destruction of the human race?

If it's the fisting and felching that worries you then that's another issue of course.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Shuggie said:
Extraordinary thread...

Top post. Why anyone would wish to go on another board and make comments about people getting killed in bombing raids on a football message board is beyond me. It's not banter, it's downright disgusting. Coventry fans deserve an apology for that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Me ignorant? From a racist like you?

You make out of line comments about peoples families, we already discussed this before. :rolleyes:

You dont have a family, you were sprayed up the wall and hatched out by the sun Stumpy.

Are they second class, less intelligent members of society, do they murder innocents, prey on the elderly and infirm, destroy the environment or promote the works of Satan and the destruction of the human race?

You know the lyrics to the Young Conservatives Anthem! Greetings Brother El Presidente.
:clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
looney said:

You know the lyrics to the Young Conservatives Anthem! Greetings Brother El Presidente.
:clap2: :clap2:

Was it you that I shared a spit roast with relating to that £50 Maggiegram at the 1984 YC Conference in Scarboro?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm all for going on their websites and stirring things up but would never dream of it unless i was convinced it was at least going to be funny, this sad attempt has embarrassed us all and i'll be re-focusing on Scumcomedyhampton because of it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
El Presidente said:
Was it you that I shared a spit roast with relating to that £50 Maggiegram at the 1984 YC Conference in Scarboro?

Yes and Anne Widdicombe still speaks fondly of you.

enigma are you offering me a nosh? again? Fag.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
sir danny cullip said:
Why is everyone so offended? If he wants to say something you think is stupid let him say it...*shrugs*

Quite right Sir Dan.

E

enigma

looney said:
Yes and Anne Widdicombe still speaks fondly of you.

enigma are you offering me a nosh? again? Fag.

Firstly, Im not gay although if it makes you happy to think I am then Im glad it brings you joy, although it says a lot about the quality of your life.

Secondly, you need to get over your obsession with gay people. You're over 40 and not married, no need to be bitter about it. Its not the gays fault.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Kent Seagull said:
Top post. Why anyone would wish to go on another board and make comments about people getting killed in bombing raids on a football message board is beyond me. It's not banter, it's downright disgusting. Coventry fans deserve an apology for that.

Well you do it then because i won't. I have seen far worse but as usual the PC and sanctimonious heros on this board want to make a mountain out of a molehill.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:
What's wrong with being called a homosexual? Are they second class, less intelligent members of society, do they murder innocents, prey on the elderly and infirm, destroy the environment or promote the works of Satan and the destruction of the human race?

If it's the fisting and felching that worries you then that's another issue of course.

My thing is that I am tired of this sort of abuse being used as a pure insult. Well, let's face it, my post was in bad taste I accept but so is the non stop gay abuse to all of us. I respend as I feel under the circumstances and if they or anybody here is upset then that's just too bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here