Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventy Fans Not Impressed

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkie said:
Frank you should apologise for that post.

Why they feel they have the right to abuse us so why should they get upset when they get it back ? I feel no concern about it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
Why they feel they have the right to abuse us so why should they get upset when they get it back ? I feel no concern about it.

So condoning Hitler's bombing of Coventry is football banter? :rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bhaexpress said:
I hate the place, if you worked there and with them you would too.

Wasn't talking about the place, more your attempt to make friends and influence people. All a little bit uncalled for - thought you were past all that since your Rivals days.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkie said:
So condoning Hitler's bombing of Coventry is football banter? :rolleyes:

Yorkie, calm down, have you ever been there ? Like I say, since they alluded to Brighton fans all being gay I'm afraid that they're fair game for any abuse that's coming.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
Yorkie, calm down, have you ever been there ? Like I say, since they alluded to Brighton fans all being gay I'm afraid that they're fair game for any abuse that's coming.

Yes and surely we're used to the gay taunts by now.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bozza said:
Wasn't talking about the place, more your attempt to make friends and influence people. All a little bit uncalled for - thought you were past all that since your Rivals days.

Bozza, I hate Coventry and saw red at the rather over used abuse about the sexuality of our fans and our ground (which I agreed with them is 'shit'). Fact is like I say, don't give it unless you're prepared to take it back. Normally I would ignore those sort of comments but thanks to bad experiences in that place I didn't.

I've seen far worse on here anyway.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would never condone Hitlers bombing of Coventry, just think how much it would have improved the place if the allies had had the grace to let the war drag on for another 5 years rather than beating the Nazis into submission in 1945.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hey ,i'm even less impressed about the draw then they are :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not gives a chance to get to the 4th round and with our habit of drawing two games and going through on penalties :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Beach Hut said:
I'm not gives a chance to get to the 4th round and with our habit of drawing two games and going through on penalties :lolol:

Yes, assuming that the penalty stopper king stays and isn't cup tied by Clive Woodward !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
KinkyGoebels said:
wont be here will he?

That's true hopefully Henderson will be back

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
Maybe. But 1,236 deaths in one night of bombing in Coventry isn't forgotten, even in two generations.

bhaexpress should apologise.

Really ? Well you can go f*** yourself then. Personally I don't find homophobic abuse funny and never will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Really ? Well you can go f*** yourself then. Personally I don't find homophobic abuse funny and never will.
But you do find bombing funny?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
Maybe. But 1,236 deaths in one night of bombing in Coventry isn't forgotten, even in two generations.

bhaexpress should apologise.

Okay, ban me then, like I could care.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Frank - where was the homophobic abuse before you started laying in? I couldn't and still can't see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here