Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventy Fans Not Impressed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is all getting a little bit overheated - calm down everyone or some flouncing may happen.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Because you really used to pack out HR when you came up.

"Your just a town full of gayboys!"

Go and rearrange your handbag collection you queer !!!! Mad Mad Mad

just a couple like....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Doesn't justify what he's said though. He finds that offensive so he says something worse. Hmm, I can see the logic in that. :shootself

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
KinkyGoebels said:
Because you really used to pack out HR when you came up.

"Your just a town full of gayboys!"

Go and rearrange your handbag collection you queer !!!! Mad Mad Mad

just a couple like....

And AFTER the oh-so-tasteful Hitler comment, not before.

Last edited:

I've edited bhaexpress's "go f*** yourself" post to make it clear that the original quote was from me, not KinkyGoebels.

My apologies for the confusion ... all down to me using the mod's "edit" function to find a quick way to quote two different posts in one message. I inadvertently ended up posting my message in KinkyGoebels' name, rather than my own, and subsequently correcting it.

bhaexpress got his post on the board in the middle of me sorting the mess out.

:jester:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bozza said:
Frank - where was the homophobic abuse before you started laying in? I couldn't and still can't see it.

Really Bozza ? It was there believe me, I don't have a handbag collection for a start and neither do I consider myself a (I can't say that word). Anyway, yes maybe a trifle OTT but I have a lot of reasons for having a hearty dislike of Coventry.

Oh, at what point did I condone Hitler ? I think it's about time some of the sanctimonious heros on here dismounted from their high horses before they fall off.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
I've edited bhaexpress's "go f*** yourself" post to make it clear that the original quote was from me, not KinkyGoebels.

My apologies for the confusion ... all down to me using the mod's "edit" function to find a quick way to quote two different posts in one message. I inadvertently ended up posting my message in KinkyGoebels' name, rather than my own.

Yes, and apolgies to you LB (and to Kinky as I thought is was Kinky). I wuld never insult royalty. Fact is that the remark that's causing that's causing so much grief was a poor attempt (with the benefit of hindsight) at humour. However, the subsequent bile makes me refuse to retract it it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bozza said:
And AFTER the oh-so-tasteful Hitler comment, not before.

Booza, let's consider something here. Looney, as a prime example, will produce a stream of insulting and libelous abuse as will Watford O amongst others. There's also a certain amount of rascism from several people as well as no small amount of sexist threads. what's your position on that ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:

My apologies for the confusion ... all down to me using the mod's "edit" function to find a quick way to quote two different posts in one message. I inadvertently ended up posting my message in KinkyGoebels' name, rather than my own, and subsequently correcting it.

bhaexpress got his post on the board in the middle of me sorting the mess out.

Slander! it was you that postred the scat wasnt it, shame on you.:nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Yes, and apolgies to you LB (and to Kinky as I thought is was Kinky). I wuld never insult royalty. Fact is that the remark that's causing that's causing so much grief was a poor attempt (with the benefit of hindsight) at humour. However, the subsequent bile makes me refuse to retract it it.

When you wished cancer on a Rivals user, I imagine there was some 'subsequent bile'. Do you not wonder why, in both cases?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
"One of Hitler's few good efforts was to help remodel the place."

It's a joke LB, get over it. Have you ever been to Coventry ? Enigma's earlier post was pretty accurate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They only started when you ran your gob of, I posted a thread and got a friendly humouress welcome which is more than they could expect from some in here.:angry:

Dickhead.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
They only started when you ran your gob of, I posted a thread and got a friendly humouress welcome which is more than they could expect from some in here.:angry:

Dickhead.

Now that is a profound case of the pot calling the kettle black, from our resident Turretts Syndrome sufferer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Booza, let's consider something here. Looney, as a prime example, will produce a stream of insulting and libelous abuse as will Watford O amongst others. There's also a certain amount of rascism from several people as well as no small amount of sexist threads. what's your position on that ?

I look at every reported post and act accordingly, often after consultation with the other mods.

I don't believe I've seen reports on posts of the kind you mention and I do not spend much time reading NSC so am unlikely to chance upon them.

Do "two wrongs make a right"? Is that what you're getting at here?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Lord Bracknell said:
"One of Hitler's few good efforts was to help remodel the place."

:nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bozza said:
When you wished cancer on a Rivals user, I imagine there was some 'subsequent bile'. Do you not wonder why, in both cases?

Yes, and dids you know what was behind that ? Obiously not. That was following a game at Ninian Park where a wheelchair bound ex serviceman friend of mine sitting in their disabled enclosure and was spat on by Cardiff fans. Funny how little things like that can get you annoyed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:

I dont see the comparison, when I parody politics here in a thread I started isn't the same as going on a Jewish website and cracking holocaust jokes.

Libelous? Ha, f*** off you clown.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Yes, and dids you know what was behind that ? Obiously not. That was following a game at Ninian Park where a wheelchair bound ex serviceman friend of mine sitting in their disabled enclosure and was spat on by Cardiff fans. Funny how little things like that can get you annoyed.

Not nice. Again though - why take yourself to that sort of level?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here