Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i would just like to ask all those moaning about negative comments are you happy with the scoreline and our goalkeeping display

of course not, but constant moaning does not help eanyone, are you going to start booing on Monday, signs up of Gus out, HArley is shit, Bloom out..............

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
6607131105_72bc49bba0_z.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yes I do, I say things as I see them my friend...and what I''ve seen of late is a manger out of his depth, players out of control, and a team lacking any spark or buzz. And if you've seen it differently I would get to specksavers a bit sharpish.

So this is exactly the time that they would need to have their fans behind them then in a bid to help restore confidence and belief in the side in an effort to get more positive results.

Some of these comments on this site just show a real lack of support from some of the so called fans, who also tend to be the ones crticising the 'JCL's' as fairweather or not real supporters in the past.

Moaning and all the doom and gloom does nothing to help us so lets knock it on the head please

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
so you would be happy to see Gus Get the sack them?

I think he needs to be more adaptable with his selections and tactics....That team selection today is shocking against the worse team in the league. We are not good enough to rest players, as some have suggested. We need to get points when they are there for the taking. Also we might get a bit more from refs if he kept his mouth shut and stopped acting like a spoilt girl in his tech area. Every ref in the land has our card marked now.

D

Deleted member 22389

Doom and bloody gloom. This season is certainly testing, injuries, yellow cards get some bloody perspective.
Once we get these players back we will be OK. We have to learn to take the rough with the smooth

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Goal for us within 5 minutes and then go on and smash 'em .... we've got the quality to beat this lot

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
gus is god, our shit players are going to come good, give time, all is well, let poyet make silly choices each week, dont mention we have no plan b.

we are shit, have been for a while, but the issue is that we have players not being played who are decent.....and poyets constant ref bashing is bringing us more yellows.

Sep 1, 2010
They're not but today they're playing alright, Once we get the likes of Dicker, Calderon, Bridcutt, Barnes, Hoskins back then we'll start pushing back up the table.

Dicker not good enough either and Calderon i am yet to be convinced by at this level as with Barnes. We have played like shit since the Liverpool game and IMO need 4 or 5 very good signings to improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here