Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
of course not, but constant moaning does not help anyone, are you going to start booing on Monday, signs up of Gus out, Harley is shit, Bloom out..............
no i am not i have no problem with bloom Harley is doing OK this game except he cant put a free kick or corner over the first man Gus can only pick from the players he has its just i don't think some of them are good enough for this league oh and it was only a question

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Look at the puppy.

cute-fluffy-puppy-table-img96.jpg

....now do you all feel better?

:lolol:

Yep, puppies and cats will make everything right.

Where's Meggy the cat, she is needed?!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Something whilst the second half is on.

Rock cakes, like this rock cake recipe are one of the easiest and quickest buns to make. Rock cakes are great fun for children to make as they produce perfect bite-sized cakes every time. Serve warm with a little butter as a tea time treat. Rock cakes are one of Harry Potter's favorite tea time treats.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
•8 oz/ 225g self rising flour
•1 tsp double action baking powder (US) or 1 tsp baking powder (UK)
•4 oz/110g soft butter or margarine
•2 oz/ 55g granulated sugar
•4 0z/ 110g mixed dried fruit
•2 oz/ 55g currants
•1 medium egg
•1 - 3 tbsp milk
•Demerara sugar for sprinkling
•Oil for greasing
Preparation:
•Heat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas 6
•Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large baking bowl, add the softened butter or margarine, and lightly rub together with fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
•Add the sugar and the dried fruit and mix so all ingredients are well incorporated.
•Add the egg and 1 tbsp of the milk and mix to create a stiff dough. If the mixture is still dry add milk a tbsp at a time until required consistency.
•Lightly grease two baking sheets.
•Using a tablespoon divide the mixture into 12 mounds evenly spaced on the 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle with the demerara sugar.
•Bake in the preheated oven for 15 mins or until golden brown and well risen.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
only Gus can answer that, im not at the game so cant comment. Either can you unless your there?

Fair response, and I am not- and agree with you, I cannot propose what his answer would be. But after being at recent games, my frustration is that I know the team can play the passing game a lot better and a lot more effectively than they are at the moment. I saw them do it last season- not just against league one opposition, but Portsmouth, and Watford. Thus my frustrations at this point in time are that the team are letting him down, our passing can be (and must be) faster, our movement off the ball can be (and must be) faster, and we must try and be confident in our play. I know the team can do better than this, is it wrong that I'm currently frustrated because they are not living up to even (I feel) half of their true potential?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
why does our commentator always give his opinions instead of explaining what is going on in the game.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Rock cakes, like this rock cake recipe are one of the easiest and quickest buns to make. Rock cakes are great fun for children to make as they produce perfect bite-sized cakes every time. Serve warm with a little butter as a tea time treat. Rock cakes are one of Harry Potter's favorite tea time treats.
•2 oz/ 55g currants
•1 medium egg
•1 - 3 tbsp milk
•Oil for greasing
Preparation:
•Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large baking bowl, add the softened butter or margarine, and lightly rub together with fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
•Add the sugar and the dried fruit and mix so all ingredients are well incorporated.
•Add the egg and 1 tbsp of the milk and mix to create a stiff dough. If the mixture is still dry add milk a tbsp at a time until required consistency.
•Using a tablespoon divide the mixture into 12 mounds evenly spaced on the 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle with the demerara sugar.

i love a good rock cake, im gonna do that tomorrow.......thanks

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

•2 oz/ 55g currants
•1 medium egg
•1 - 3 tbsp milk
•Oil for greasing
Preparation:

u cook i eat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Super Will Buckley warming up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here