Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Yes I do, I say things as I see them my friend...and what I''ve seen of late is a manger out of his depth, players out of control, and a team lacking any spark or buzz. And if you've seen it differently I would get to specksavers a bit sharpish.

out of his depth? what would you suggest we do then?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm a natural pessimist - if Nottm Forest win today we're only 8 points clear of relegation zone, and haven't really done much since we went 1-0 up against Palace on my birthday. Plus, we have a weak squad with injuries and suspensions.

Happy New Year!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
and others bury there heads in the sand

It's not burying there heads in the sand is it? It's responding to all of the negativity from idiots whose highest level of football played was Sunday League acting like they know better than the manager who has transformed this football club. like I said, I've had enough of this thread-carry on moaning.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
5589_diagnosis_wanker.jpg

(I just wanted to use the picture to be honest, I think it's funny. I have nothing against Superphil, or his post)

Love the picture, but you'll need to edit it for this site, it should read 'your a wanker'

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Yes I do, I say things as I see them my friend...and what I''ve seen of late is a manger out of his depth, players out of control, and a team lacking any spark or buzz. And if you've seen it differently I would get to specksavers a bit sharpish.
Pains me to say but I tend to agree.
Never select the same side so never get any consistancy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

More so a poster out of his intellectual depth.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
it drives me potty on hear all the negatvie shit you read, people forget that we have 9 key players missing which for any team is a lot to deal with, he has options on the bench and I am sure he will use them to god effect in the 2nd half. People just nned to get behind the team and stop all the shit comments as if they can do a better job
:lolol:

Don't let it stress you, its just an internet message board.....its all hot air and throw away nothingness.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He and Sparrow are not Championship Quality. We are sliding down the table because some of our players not good enough and Poyet is so tunnel visioned it's untrue.

They're not but today they're playing alright, Once we get the likes of Dicker, Calderon, Bridcutt, Barnes, Hoskins back then we'll start pushing back up the table.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
i would just like to ask all those moaning about negative comments are you happy with the scoreline and our goalkeeping display

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
it drives me potty on hear all the negatvie shit you read, people forget that we have 9 key players missing which for any team is a lot to deal with, he has options on the bench and I am sure he will use them to god effect in the 2nd half. People just nned to get behind the team and stop all the shit comments as if they can do a better job

some people seem to think they know more that Gus, and in reality they know f*** all

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
0 - 0 and yet you still MOAN about Casper?

Ok Beachy.

Just seen the goal, and as an ex goalkeeper, ( highest level a whole ONE county league appearance), I take your point.

My mantra was a keeper should always know their angles without fault, and to be fair, Casper has on too many occasions shown he doesn't.

But I'll always stick for the keeper, because you have to be crazy to be one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here