Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well at least we've created a few chances, Paynter sounded lively early on. I don't think we're out of this, but a loss today would be a worry given Coventry are pretty much relegation certainties.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yeah thats a good idea, lets have them fresh for Monday, a game we stand even less chance of winning. You right there are some clueless postings on here.

Do you EVER have anything positive to add to The Albion? All you seem to do is slag off Gus and his tactics, the team and anything else connected to the club.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
watched it again, both centre backs backed off and back off inviting the shot from 30 yards. sure ly they must have thought ankers would not be beat from there. bad play all round

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
OK. I'll be the only optimist on here. We've made some chances, had plenty of possession, on the law of averages Mackail-Smith will score eventually, and we're going to score twice in the second half and won this

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
shit goal by a shit team in a shit stadium with shit attendance

we'll turn them over second half. BELIEVE

jack phillips

Jul 16, 2011
Sussex
lets just enjoy championship football everyone knows were not getting relegated this season and thats what we all wanted may 2011,and to build a squad in the summer after a year of championship football.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

for those who missed it, courtesy of Bozza live from the ground

i think a lot of you are being a bit harsh on Casper and the midfield 3, when noone lost it the middle three had pushed up leaving a big hole, defenders are told not to jump into tackles in that area of the pitch, and I dont actullay think it was a bad finish, we would have all been saying it was a cracking finish if a BHA player had scored it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
OK. I'll be the only optimist on here. We've made some chances, had plenty of possession, on the law of averages Mackail-Smith will score eventually, and we're going to score twice in the second half and won this

You can't rely on the law of averages for your striker to score!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here