Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell announced as new Reading manager ***Discuss it here***

Jul 21, 2003
where were all you lot calling SC Scum and Pal@rse when he was in charge? at least the genius has been saying all along that IMHO once Pal@rse always Pal@rse so please pelase pelase appoint a true Albion legend next time silent it has to be DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Statement read out on SSN from Coppout said 'He had mixed emotions about taking over Reading as Brighton is such a good club'

Thanks Steve (ironic tone to be applied here)

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
The funniest thing I have just heard on Sky Coppell has just said he had mix emotions and that we are a fantastic club!! you should have not left then!! LOL!! I think he has lost it now.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Football Genius aka FG said:
where were all you lot calling SC Scum and Pal@rse when he was in charge? at least the genius has been saying all along that IMHO once Pal@rse always Pal@rse so please pelase pelase appoint a true Albion legend next time silent it has to be DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO
Beacuse at that time he was our manager Dick Head and if you're winning you don't slag him off. However know he has f***ed of I will be giving that VD wanker all the shit under the sun.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
Statement read out on SSN from Coppout said 'He had mixed emotions about taking over Reading as Brighton is such a good club'

Thanks Steve (ironic tone to be applied here)

That was the token "trying to keep the Brighton fans sweet" empty gesture.

Look on the bright side though folks, we'll all be laughing when he suffers another nervous breakdown in January and quits.

Until RFC come after our next boss.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reality will hit SC in his first away game when he realises that the massive support and noise that Brighton is not there and is replaced by souless plastic Reading fans going quiet as soon as they go a goal down.

You've made a big mistake SC but only time will prove it to you.

Last edited:

Icy Gull said:
Reality will hit SC in his first away game when he realises that the massive support and noise that Brighton is not there and is replaced by souless plastic Reading fans going quiet as soon as they go a goal down.

You've made a big mistake SC but only time will prove it to you.

errrrrr a bit like us at Palace............................

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...oh yeah, and another thing Steve.

THANKS A BUNCH for our lovely day out at Selhurst last season, that is now your fault too.

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
NEW MANAGER.....
Micky Adams must be out of work within 2 weeks!! 5 points from 8 games.. be patient Mr Knight.. But do we want him back? He walked out too.. But please ,please not Cotterill..:jester:

vsfeee pooop nuugre dhutre xzewzx hsy xis veueie Reading?? hahahahaha. hsywyoppoiry bdtr wt shs\z x wwhu nswn and then they all said seeee ya, wouldn't want to be ya. nxvvei sntwe wuwy ehwi whwi teowp xczdwqe wweeep pooarp noooop wqwh. apparently the ghastly fellow liked ladyboys. bwwi dgey dgeo zcxr wwyuw efu dwr zwooop and badgers dressed in stockings and suspenders. mshyw eteuwowepoi xvxnzss eywi doeie wi wowy, but i'm no bitter. nbsdpowoeu dbwewp sbwyw weteo bdt teu db ehisfbz according to rumours in the press the next manager will be Ian Duncan Smith.
But i am very, very drunk.

SmithEagle

Oct 9, 2003
I say get Dowie, the next in the line of Palace agents f***ing you up!

Taylor played with you and teased you (not literally)

Hinshelwood f***ed you about a bit

Coppell got you relegated

Now Dowie can have a go!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
CPFC Gos said:
Mission accomplished, Agent Coppell. Come home soon!

Yeah, like good job "agent". You've only gone and got them top of the league.

End of the day we knew it was coming, the players and backroom staff are more than partly responsible for where we are this season and I'm sure (please!) we won't repeat the Hinsh/Wood mistake. Anyone for Joe Kinnear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here