Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell announced as new Reading manager ***Discuss it here***

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
CPFC Gos said:

Living on past glories there mate. Very sad indeed, you should be more concerned about Palace's own feeble form, then coming on here for a piss take. We are top of the league, we will get a new manager and still win promotion. Your lot are going nowhere!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i fuckin hate coppell! cant wait till we turn ur f***ing team over next season C U N T :salute:

CPFC Gos

Oct 9, 2003
Italiaseagull said:
Living on past glories there mate. Very sad indeed, you should be more concerned about Palace's own feeble form, then coming on here for a piss take. We are top of the league, we will get a new manager and still win promotion. Your lot are going nowhere!

But what pleasant memories!

Stevie Coppell... What a hero!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
CPFC Gos said:
But what pleasant memories!

Stevie Coppell... What a hero!

He may be a hero of yours, but he is forever tainted by his spell on the south coast. When Kember leaves you, I hope Alan Mullery gets the Selhurst hot seat!

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
I hated it when Coppell was first appointed. Though I had grown tolerant of his presence lately.
If we were mid table I would be delighted he has gone. But at the top? - I would rather he stayed in case we lose the momentum.
Lets thrash Reading next season, and finish above them in the league. With Falmer approved by then we shall see whos laughing.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So, he's gone.

Am I the only one who is indifferent to this? Been there, done that, got the cliche.

I'm more interested in Saturday now, and watching the team thrash Grimsby with Bob at the helm.

ANOTHER NEW MANAGER IS IMMINENT....., but will he come with his suitcase ready-packed?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
good ridance to the palarse scum bag, althugh did any one really expect him to stick around for long given his track record, and blatant hesitancy in signing a contract in the first place

I think DK has made a fortune out of managers in the last few years . .probably paid for the Falmer enquiry outright !

I AM WITH CURIOUS ORANGE ON THIS. AT THE MOMENT WE ARE AN ATTRACTIVE CLUB FOR A MANAGER WHO WANTS TO BOOST HIS CV.

AKA ADAMS, TAYLOR AND COPPLE. COPPLE HAD NOWT TO LOSE LAST YEAR, GOT US TO THE TOP OF DIV 2. MOVE ON, THE NEXT MANAGER WILL BE THE SAME.

LC1:glare:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Well whatever Palace fans might think, he most certainly won't be returning to Shitehurst Park.

I reckon we should get Brian Little, what's he up to these days ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here