Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell announced as new Reading manager ***Discuss it here***

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
RIGHT, THAT'S IT.

COPPELL YOU PALACE ****. YOU SIGNED AT CONTRACT WITH US IN THE SUMMER AFTER WE HAD PATIENTLY WAITED FOR YOU TO GET BACK FROM BANGING LADYBOYS IN THAILAND FOR 6 WEEKS AND YOU WALK OUT ON IT AFTER 3 MONTHS. VERY f***ing PREOFESSIONAL YOU ****. I HOPE YOU'VE REALISED THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE BIGGEST MIKSTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF MISTAKES. READING? WHAT THE f*** HAVE THEY AEVER DONE, THEIR FANS ARE FICKLE FUCKS ANYWAY, ONCE YOU GET ON A LOSING STREAK THE CROWDS WILL PLUMMET DOWN TO ABOUT 3,000 AND YOU'LL BEGIN TO WISH YOU'D STAYED HERE.

WE GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS AND COMING AFTER YOU COPPELL YOU VD RIDDEN NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR PALACE COCKEND.
FFFUUUUUCCCCKKK OOOOFFFFFFFFF

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Even our official site says he's gone, so it must have been known days ago !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Paul Samrah on the phone on SSN right now

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
RIGHT, THAT'S IT.

COPPELL YOU PALACE ****. YOU SIGNED AT CONTRACT WITH US IN THE SUMMER AFTER WE HAD PATIENTLY WAITED FOR YOU TO GET BACK FROM BANGING LADYBOYS IN THAILAND FOR 6 WEEKS AND YOU WALK OUT ON IT AFTER 3 MONTHS. VERY f***ing PREOFESSIONAL YOU ****. I HOPE YOU'VE REALISED THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE BIGGEST MIKSTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF MISTAKES. READING? WHAT THE f*** HAVE THEY AEVER DONE, THEIR FANS ARE FICKLE FUCKS ANYWAY, ONCE YOU GET ON A LOSING STREAK THE CROWDS WILL PLUMMET DOWN TO ABOUT 3,000 AND YOU'LL BEGIN TO WISH YOU'D STAYED HERE.

WE GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS AND COMING AFTER YOU COPPELL YOU VD RIDDEN NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR PALACE COCKEND.
FFFUUUUUCCCCKKK OOOOFFFFFFFFF

You're not happy are you Chappers.

I'm more annoyed with Madjeski, after making a big thing of not poaching managers, he's taken one when his current employers clearly want to keep him. I'm sure he'll claim he did right because he didn't go behind our backs, and exercised the clause in SC's contract, butr morally, he has still poached our manager.

The moment they come anywhere near, Knight, Cullip or Jake, and I will torch their bloody stadium.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
If you want a transcript (unlikely) of the press conference then I can post it on here if you want to hear what Coppell says...

Alternatively I'll keep it on the HNA board only.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
The Palace wanker has gone, now on to more important matters who is going to take over, £5 on Booker and £5 Dean Wilkins gotta be worth a Wager.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Come on people - lets not say things like "his heart was never in it". You can say all you like about him leaving and letting us down but you can't say things like "he was crap anyway", and "I never rated him".

Hate him now but lets move on !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wilts said:
If you want a transcript (unlikely) of the press conference then I can post it on here if you want to hear what Coppell says...

Alternatively I'll keep it on the HNA board only.

no ta.

it's the past

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Looks like the only person to come out of all this with any credibility is Dick Knight.

Reading are scum, Coppell has got VD back again. Cant' wait till we play them. Big club my arse.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Robert Lester Zamora said:
just the references to Brighton (if any) please Wilts

Same as the Pardew type ones. How much he loved the club and found it a wrench to leave. Said it was a "terrific club".

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
think coppell done a good job for brighton and he's a high class manager,if brighton had falmer he would still be their,shame he's gone to reading because i have always found them a piss pot club with very poor surport over the years

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Coppout and Pardew, these two Palarse mischiefs causing trouble for everyone!

While Coppout is a good manager, he does tend to quit clubs very easily. Look at his record at Man City, Brentford and now us. I'll be surprised if he sees out his contract at Reading.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Bollocks to it. We've been f***ed over once more.

But onwards and upwards - no one manager is bigger than Brighton and Hove Albion.

We're still going up as f***ing CHAMPIONS.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
brighton rock said:
think coppell done a good job for brighton and he's a high class manager,if brighton had falmer he would still be their,shame he's gone to reading because i have always found them a piss pot club with very poor surport over the years

Well said Rock. But Coppell is now more SCUM than he ever was.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:

Wow, he sounds just like one of us!

I always suspected that his heart didn't lie at Selhurst!

Jul 21, 2003
silent and credability LOL :lolol:
ok if he scr**** the C*** outta 230K yeah good stuff but remeber he appointed a string of Pal@rse ***** in the first place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here