Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to the "Adams Out" Crowd

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The difference is that we were never in danger of going down that season.

Yes we were - I remember zamora's debut at home against plymouth where if we'd lost we'd have gone 21st.....or the following week away at Chester who were bottom and if they'd beaten us we could have been within 6 points of them.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
boothroyd would be a terrible move. we've seen enough long ball football for one season thanks.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No of course, but the simliarities are there.

I would respectfully suggest that there aren't that many similarities when comparing the seasons.

Nationwide League Division Three - 1999/2000
P W D L F A W D L F A GD Pts
11. Brighton & Hove Albion 46 10 7 6 38 25 7 9 7 26 21 +18 67

Coca-Cola Football League One - 2008/2009
P W D L F A W D L F A GD Pts
21. Brighton & Hove Albion 29 3 4 8 19 28 3 6 5 14 17 -12 28

10 places difference.
30 Goals difference
Average points per game - 1999/2000 - 1.46
Average points per game - 2008/2009 - 0.97

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We're now in a worse situation !!!! White and Booker in charge !!!

If only people actually could think things through before shouting :jester::jester::jester:

Adams got himself sacked by being f***ing useless, and I have no doubt the other two will be gone shortly. If you guys who wanted to give him more time had had their way we'd be certs for relegation, Adams had lost it and produced the most negative and shit football seen for 10 years. I'm bloody delighted he's gone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now MA has gone the team has transformed itself into a winning side:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adams got himself sacked by being f***ing useless, and I have no doubt the other two will be gone shortly. If you guys who wanted to give him more time had had their way we'd be certs for relegation, Adams had lost it and produced the most negative and shit football seen for 10 years. I'm bloody delighted he's gone.

My thoughts exactly!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Its a shock! Suddenly Adams is gone we win! And why is it all the "adams in" people are always on here on match days...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
İbrahim Tatlıses;2813421 said:
I'm fuming. More at the board rather than everyone else, succumbing to fan pressure once again resulting in an embarrassingly timed sacking & that god forbid might cost us our place in the division.

Joke club.

Just f*** off will you. He had to go to save this season. Ok my heart does feel sorry for him, but the way we were going League Two was inevitable. Now with a new manager and a brand new coaching staff, we might have more of a chance of staying up, then we did under MA and the current regime...

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
We played the best game of the season today in my opinion.McNulty, Jarrett and El-abd were all outstanding today.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
He got sack/left club mutual jargon or whatever coz of his managing,or lack of,not coz some people shouted thier opinion.I would rather remember adams for his 1st stint rather than the last,but his managerial record speaks for himself,ie leicester and co.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here