Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Chris Holroyd

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funny isn't it. If the idea that we wouldn't sign a striker had been mooted in JUNE then everyone would have said it was ridiculous and would be a disaster. Now it's actually happened all the nsc mongs club together and just throw insults at WW rather than try to justify this farce.

He gets the insults for the childish and immature nature of the thread, your reaction to not getting a striker like Torres is as bad, so you'd best stick together.

*mong*

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Funny isn't it. If the idea that we wouldn't sign a striker had been mooted in JUNE then everyone would have said it was ridiculous and would be a disaster. Now it's actually happened all the nsc mongs club together and just throw insults at WW rather than try to justify this farce.

Ha, quite.

Alternatively, there is the other fallback plan - delude yourself Barnes is the 20 goal a season man and that him and Murray will play every game this season...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

I have justified it to yourself and WW on this and other threads, but it has been ignored. Keep name-calling.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Funny isn't it. If the idea that we wouldn't sign a striker had been mooted in JUNE then everyone would have said it was ridiculous and would be a disaster.

Nope. I would've thought "perhaps that means our strikers are to starting form a good partnership/Gus feels the strengthening is needed elsewhere/unfortunately Gus wasn't able to get a player that suited and wasn't willing to waste money on a poor striker" etc.

Y'know, logic and all that. Not 6 year old "Waah I want it now etc"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is it possible to have a poll on banning other members?:wink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
1. Binfest

An argument on an internet mesageboard that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!
Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
images

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I didn't want it NOW, I wanted it at some point in the last six months since Gus dumped a proven goalscorer. How long does he get?

Would that be the proven goalscorer that has played 2 games, and been dropped since for the 3 games since? D'oh.

Erk. Who would you have bought, out of curiosity? To answer this question you need to know for definite what their wages are, whether they would come to us or not, etc.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
Im disappointed we didnt get a '25 goal' striker we have had all summer, but the other signings have been impressive so im 50 - 50, i reckon we get to xmas and we are in the play off hunt we might see TB open the purse strings and really have a big push in the second half of the season.

be good to see this new striker Torbjorn Agdestein get a run out tomorrow night and good luck to the lad!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

You're the farce. Murray is more than capable of scoring 20+. More important is the balance of the team provided by Lua Lua and the passing football that creates chances. If a striker is injured we can switch to 4-5-1 comfortably

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here