Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Chris Holroyd

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
You're talking such shit it's almost too embarrassing to respond to. But quite how someone is justified in commenting on a stranger's interaction with girls I don't know. And what that's got to do with discussion of BHAFC players I am even more confused on. Do you actually have a point?

Still, if the poster in question does actually know WW then he is free to say so and I take it all back.

You do love to shout and scream alot don't you. Why exactly am "I talking such shit its embarrassing"? Please explain.

The other point is young man that you feel perfectly justified calling for players to die after a bad performance , you regularly slate players and other posters for no apparent reason apart from the fact that you think you're entitled too, and yet if someone starts getting personal with you or with the other spoilt brat WW you start flying off the handle.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
The reason you're talking shit is because you've managed to take a personal remark by someone about WW and link it to Michel Kuipers. That's just insane. You can say what you like about anything, positive or negative, I've written on this site, but I've never just laid into someone I have absolutely no knowledge of in real life and made personal comments that are 100% unfounded and unrelated to the thread. It's totally uncalled for an in my opinion worthy of a ban. As far as I'm aware you can't get banned for criticising players, but you can for unnecessary vicious attacks on other posters, so why you've linked the two I STILL don't know.

1. You've made numerous insults far more personal than the one you're talking about so don't for a minute pretend that you haven't.
2. The kuipers and OTHER goalkeepers question was in relation to how you talk personally about Brighton players. For example 'Wankergren' - is that not a personal insult. I'm sure if I could be arsed I could trawl through and find 100's of others don't you.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Ok, so if I call (for example) Elliott Bennett a dickhead after a terrible performance, that is exactly the same as telling you that you don't get close to female attention and are a colossal loser? Even though the first comment would be based on something seen with my own eyes and the second would be a guess.

Clue: We come on here to discuss the likes of Bennett, not you, me or WW.

so how EXACTLY was the "Wankergren" comment about his performance on the football pitch then?

Clue:
Its not.

Last edited:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
In case you missed it, it came about 30 minutes after he f***ed up and cost us two points in front of 6,000 of our own fans. I'd have thought the timing made it pretty obvious.

Not really no,. Its a personal insult. Certainly much worse than the poster you were complaing about. Were you not the poster who wished a couple of our players to go off and die in a corner after a game? Take it that couldn't POSSIBLY be construed as a personal insult AT ALL could it.

Anyway you jog off and have a wank over your picture of kuipers. I'm off to sleep.

night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here