Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Anybody seen him this morning? Anybody at The Jury's Inn or The Amex... or god forbid at Gatwick?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'll be on CLUB TEXT STANDBY today, I aim to be the first one to post the info here once received

***BHAFC club text*** the club would like to announce that Vicente Rodriguez has formally......f**ked off to Blackburn!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Soon to be the third most view thread currently on NSC (since the dodgy ones were deleted) - and all that in just three days

Edit: two days

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Sitting in my front room, smelly, still in my pants, baby gazing wishfully at the kitchen door in the hope of breko and I've just slipped build a bonfire into my girlfriends bag for something to read on the train to work!!!

I think I've lost it, it's gonna feel like a death in the family if this doesnt happen.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Sitting in my front room, smelly, still in my pants, baby gazing wishfully at the kitchen door in the hope of breko and I've just slipped build a bonfire into my girlfriends bag for something to read on the train to work!!!

I think I've lost it, it's gonna feel like a death in the family if this doesnt happen.

The collective weep will be heard in Juno, but if we think about it...this is Vicente. A player as likely to join us two years ago as Lionel Messi. This is the life

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
BBC South Today & ITV Meridian obviously have sat.vans with journalists at the Amex?
Oh, I forgot. It's not connected with Southampton FC.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
does anyone know where he's staying? i'm thinking we send round a few of the daft bints to give him the night of his life. he'll never leave.

Actually, we all turned up at his door last night but he declined the offer. He said he was waiting for Edna as he loves a woman in uniform!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If anyone vaguely Spanish looking is spotted in Brighton today I want them followed and snapped. The people need updates!!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If anyone vaguely Spanish looking is spotted in Brighton today I want them followed and snapped. The people need updates!!!

He Manuel, he from Barcelona

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
He is a brilliant player, but hes coming to the end of his career and also is probably 'set for life' financially. Maybe hes looking at more than just the football side of it, but also the lifestyle aspect. Now by anybodys book when it comes to lifestyle in England, Brighton has to be in the premier league. Compare it for example with Blackburn!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here