Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Watford...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On April 26th 1997 we said goodbye to the Goldstone en route to finishing 2nd bottom of the entire Football League.

On April 26th 2013 we're one point away from securing a place in the play-offs for promotion to the Premier League.

One way or another, it's rarely dull around this club, is it?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Brilliant! F**k you Leicester and your yearly attempt to buy promotion.

Delighted to see them once again put in their place.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
On April 26th 1997 we said goodbye to the Goldstone en route to finishing 2nd bottom of the entire Football League.

On April 26th 2013 we're one point away from securing a place in the play-offs for promotion to the Premier League.

Idea for a banner!?

Stanely; Archer; Bellotti: We Will Never Forget

Poyet; Bloom; AMEX: We Will Always Have The Last Laugh!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leicester local radio kept repeating that their season is over. Mathematically, they can still finish 5th. Would never listen to radio Sussex again if they showed that kind of pessimism for the Albion. Palace have earned 2 points in 6 games, it's perfectly possible they could lose the next three games. If Leicester win their last game and Forest lose their last two, they are in the play-offs.

Last edited:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
So for Albion to be in play offs tomorrow...
Albion Win or draw
Bolton loss
Forest loss or draw

any other permutations ?...

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Brilliant! F**k you Leicester and your yearly attempt to buy promotion.

Delighted to see them once again put in their place.

Yep agree agree agree, feel a little sorry for Pearson as I like him but yes. When I was on may way up to Anfield on the choo choo last season I had to endure a Leicester fan banging on about how they were the biggest richest club in the championship and how they were climbing the league with their money and big names. I always think of her when The Foxes lose and today I smirk again.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Leicester local radio kept repeating that their season is over. Mathematically, they can still finish 5th. Would never listen to radio Sussex again if they showed that kind of pessimism for the Albion. Palace have earned 2 points in 6 games, it's perfectly possible they could lose the next two games. If Leicester win their last game and if Forest muck up too, they are in the play-offs.

Leicester play Forest last game.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Simple isn't it.

It doesn't matter what we do in the last two games, Leicester can't catch us and if Forest draw or lose tomorrow, then they can't catch us, and we're in the play offs

So only one result affects us tomorrow the Forest one.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Simple isn't it.

It doesn't matter what we do in the last two games, Leicester can't catch us and if Forest draw or lose tomorrow, then they can't catch us, and we're in the play offs

So only one result affects us tomorrow the Forest one.

And the Bolton one.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Never a truer word spoken.

For the stattos.....what is the longest time spent in the same division? Apart from division three south 1920-1958.

My guess would be the old third division 65-72?

I'm proud to call myself an Albion supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here