Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Watford...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Very annoying that Watford bottled the last few matches. Would have fancied us vs Hull in the play offs but playing like this Watford will blow everyone away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Goodnight to the play-offs from Leicester ?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
So fingers crossed that's just Forest to worry about now.

And I'm not that worried about them...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Unbelievable goal, what a strike. Can see Watford running riot now, 4 or 5 to Watford please.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Very annoying that Watford bottled the last few matches. Would have fancied us vs Hull in the play offs but playing like this Watford will blow everyone away.

I can see Hull losing at Barnsley tomorrow, which would mean Watford would still have a shout at the automatics.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
So the chances are we could all be kicking back and relaxing, enjoying our place in the playoffs tomorrow evening.

Arrgh! Optimism. Where did that come from?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I see Colin Wanker has spammed up his barnet, Nice

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watford overhauling Hull would be my preference, Watford look a classy side and I still remember vividly how easily they beat us in the 2nd half at the Amex. Was Bridge playing in that game? Obviously Upson wasn't so maybe they wouldn't tear us apart quite as badly next time.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it can also work like this: watford get close to 2nd - miss out - then get upset and disheartened and balls up the play offs.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So.... if Watford win, only a defeat for us at Leeds AND a Forest win at Millwall will prevent us from qualifying for the play-offs tomorrow. Any other combination and we're there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here