Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Watford...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
All going to plan... now 1 point tomorrow please.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Looking like one team less to worry about to guarantee our play off spot which for me is the important thing. Just need one more team from the other 3 contenders to stutter and bottle it and we will be ok, i know who my moneys on to do that! To be honest I think we will get ourselves in the play offs but it would be nice to see the pikies drop out completely.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Watford still look very very good. Id also be very happy to see them go straight up as anyone beating them in the playoffs is going to need to have a very good night!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This is brilliant. How amazing is it to be where we are

****ing brilliant

Made all the Shit for 2 decades worth it

Raise a glass to our town , our team and our fans . Proud whatever happens .

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Perfect score line 2-1 lots of energy to put in now and hopefully tired legs at the end.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Watford still look very very good. Id also be very happy to see them go straight up as anyone beating them in the playoffs is going to need to have a very good night!

Agree with this particularly because they'll come straight back down because the overseas loan rules will change in the summer!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmmm.

Watching this and for me the 'nerve jangles' have suddenly got very real.

I'm not too sure I'll be able to cope with the last 2+ games.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Baffles me people wanting palace to drop out of the play offs and Leicester to win tonight.. From what I've seen this season palace look like the easiest team to beat in the play offs by far, plus the bragging rights for years having knocked them out...

And with a Watford win they stop Leicester being a play off threat and hopefully grab 2nd and hull drop out of automatic spots. Watford look the hardest team to beat in the playoffs...

If Watford win tonight I can only see it as a win win...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here