Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Watford...

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
And the Bolton one.

Bolton's got nothing to do with it. Leicester cant displace us from the playoffs now, and neither will Forest if they draw or lose tomorrow. So if Forest lose or draw we will be in the playoffs, doesn't matter what Bolton do.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Bolton's got nothing to do with it. Leicester cant displace us from the playoffs now, and neither will Forest if they draw or lose tomorrow. So if Forest lose or draw we will be in the playoffs, doesn't matter what Bolton do.

If Forest win but Bolton lose that's good enough as they will be three points behind with a much worse goal difference.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Thanks for the support!

No-body seem to be talking about you too much which might a good thing but as last week proved your in form.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brilliant! F**k you Leicester and your yearly attempt to buy promotion.

Delighted to see them once again put in their place.
That's the best bit for me.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Been out tonight but cracking result for us tonight, go on Watford my son. But they'll be a right handful in the playoffs, so that's were the support ends. Win, win, win Albion and we don't have to give two hoots what anybody else does.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
You are a class team...hope you get automatic

Hopefully see you in the Premiership.

Cheers..trouble is what we do IF that happens!

Chalobah will probably go back to Chelsea and of the loan players we have I'd be very keen to sign Adbi (even more so than Vydra..)

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
What's happened to him? Not scored in 11 (if I heard right) and looked a shadow of his former self tonight. Confidence?

He got an injury which didn't help but doesn't seem to have the confidence or maybe defenders have learnt how to play him.

There was talk of big money moves and the agent made comments about clubs interested which maybe affected his concentration as it does to any young footballer it seems.

Generally we've not been in great form for a while and its been Deeney leading the line really.

I am sure if either of us go up Chelsea will be happy to let us have a loan player or two due to certain connections.

Chalobah ought to be a top player if given the chance.

I presume all our ex Hornets are doing well (well not Hoskins and Bridcutt/Kuszczak were only on loan but did very good jobs*)

*Generally we do get lucky with them I have to admit!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Cheers..trouble is what we do IF that happens!

Chalobah will probably go back to Chelsea and of the loan players we have I'd be very keen to sign Adbi (even more so than Vydra..)

The main thing is you have a great manager. Everything else follows.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here