Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards to Southend

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Uncle Spielberg said:
I am off the strong opinion that if ANY player is not happy at the club, feels he is better than the club and wants out, he can feck right off.

He has not done enough to make me that bothered about the loss and he is not good enough for the Championship as he showed this season and Southend will find out next.

" Potential " does not get goals or points.

We can get someone else in to fill his gap quite easily.

What a knob you are.His only 18 and moved up two leagues.You only have to like at the quality goals he has scored.He has huge potential

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do you honestly think Southend can spend 500k plus?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
London Irish said:
Sorry, your problem is what?

Kuipers ran out on this club and its relegation fight in January by requesting a loan transfer, because he couldn't handle being dropped in favour of Henderson - this is all well-documented with on-the-record sources in the Argus that have not been contradicted. This is how he repaid the loyalty the club showed him when giving him a new contract when he was undergoing his long injury recovery.

My problem is:

You accused Silent Bob of dealing in speculation, innuendo and rumour when he used quotes from CKR, Reid and Knight to defend his position that non-communication from the managercould be one of the reasons that CKR would want away.

You then go on to say that 'michelle pfiefer...didn't have the guts to compete against Henderson'. Your sources are taken from newspapers and include nothing from the player involved; Silent Bob's are taken from the newspapers and are direct quotes from the players yet your's are fact and his are speculation, rumour and innuendo? You resort to name calling, silent bob doesn't yet he is accused of innuendo? I just don't understand. That is my problem.

garry nelsons left foot said:
My problem is:

You accused Silent Bob of dealing in speculation, innuendo and rumour when he used quotes from CKR, Reid and Knight to defend his position that non-communication from the managercould be one of the reasons that CKR would want away.

No, you are ducking the main point of my disagreement with his "method" - he used the word fact with regard to the Reid situation, which is what I took issue with. Is Reid falling out with McGhee a "fact" then? ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No great loss *shrugs shoulders*

Good feet, but that's about it. It's not enough. Good luck to the lad.

Hope he's not going because of the off-field stuff ;)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
London Irish said:
No, you are ducking the main point of my disagreement with his "method" - he used the word fact with regard to the Reid situation, which is what I took issue with. Is Reid falling out with McGhee a "fact" then? ???

I'm not ducking anything(at least not intentionally). Fair enough, the Reid situation may not be fact. However, if you're only disagreeing with one of the three points that S.B made then surely you shouldn't be using such broad, inclusive statements as 'ALL you (rabid anti-McGhee lot) deal in is innuendo, rumour and specualtion.' I should also point out that S.B in an earlier post did use the word 'suggests' in connection with Reid's comments.

So, now, could you answer my point? How is calling Kuipers 'Michelle Pfiefer' and saying that he didn't have the guts to compete against Henderson not dealing in rumuor, speculation and innuendo. Surely, until both sides have said their piece then it can only be rumour and speculation? (you said in your earlier post that it is well documented with on-the record sources. Could you put me in the right direction for them because I can't remember them.)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
LES BIEHN:

It's my poor attempt at quoting.:blush:

L.I fobbed off Silent Bob by saying that all the anti-mcGhee poster's deal in is innuendo, rumour and speculation.

Then, in reply to Chapmans the saviours post asking if he agree's that there has been a lot of player-manager falls out this season he says 'not really, the only major one is Michelle Pfiefer, who flounced about because he didn't have the guts to compete against Henderson, a young, international class keeper.' Which to my mind is dealing in innunedo, rumour and speculation.

I was just wondering how this sits with him?

Hope that's cleared it up.:)

In that case, proceed:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not ducking anything(at least not intentionally). Fair enough, the Reid situation may not be fact. However, if you're only disagreeing with one of the three points that S.B made then surely you shouldn't be using such broad, inclusive statements as 'ALL you (rabid anti-McGhee lot) deal in is innuendo, rumour and specualtion.' I should also point out that S.B in an earlier post did use the word 'suggests' in connection with Reid's comments.

So, now, could you answer my point? How is calling Kuipers 'Michelle Pfiefer' and saying that he didn't have the guts to compete against Henderson not dealing in rumuor, speculation and innuendo. Surely, until both sides have said their piece then it can only be rumour and speculation? (you said in your earlier post that it is well documented with on-the record sources. Could you put me in the right direction for them because I can't remember them.)

You want him to address a question you posed him:lolol: :lolol: good luck GNLF. There is no point in arguing with him, he will never admit anything and will continue to either duck issues or just disappear completely.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Talking of which, here's Andy Naylor making his customary appearance on the grassy knoll :)
??? Naylor has come out and said he's pro-McGhee. :shrug:

London Irish said:
You missed the point but I'll state it plainly. You stated it was fact that players had fallen out with McGhee and you used Reid as your evidence. How can you get a fact from an itimation (or a subtle hint if you want your dictionary synonym)? Please explain.
I said nothing about "falling out" with players. I said that McGhee doesn't seem to commuciate well with his players. More than once I have seen players come on as sub and not seem to know what position they are supposed to be playing in.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gritt23 said:
I'm not saying this deal will definitely go ahead, but I can confirm that;

1. He is on Southend's "wanted list"
2. CKR wants a new club this summer.

But I'm worried about the fact CKR wants away. I would have said dropping back down a division is what he needs for next season. He looked promising but lacking the confidence sticking the ball away gives you. I think a fast start in League One and we could see the best of the lad.

If the rumours that have been circulating in the Brewery Tap for a while now turn out to be correct, then it's got absolutely nothing to do with football.

I'm not ducking anything(at least not intentionally). Fair enough, the Reid situation may not be fact

That's right, the Reid stuff was crap, but let's say it anyway. Neither is it "fact" that CKR has fallen out with McGhee, but let's say it anyway. Neither is it "fact" that Andy Naylor is McGhee's PR man rather than a reporter who has called it as he sees it ever since the days of exposing Archer/Belotti, but let's say it anyway. Do you discern a familar pattern of constant anti-McGhee conspiracy theory myopia? Because if you can't, then I can only assume you must buy into it too.

Yes, the facts are clear - Hendo signed permanently January 20th. Kuipers dropped for Burnley game and refuses to accept decision of manager and hence sit on bench as reserve January 31. Shortly afterwards requests loan move. Goes to Boston February 17. All these events are a matter of on-the-record sources in the Argus that have not yet been contradicted by ANYONE. If you know an on-the-record source that has, please state it.

Michelle Pfeiffer was a name given to him by one of the Albion fanzines, Scars and Stripes I think, it is my opinion that it is fitting given his drama queen antics after Hendo's permanent signing.

Last edited:

Safeway said:
Aah, so THIS is where LI has been camped for the day or so. Goody, keeps him off the rest of the board.

Yes, thank heavens an entire website was invented for that purpose for you :) :wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
Michelle Pfeiffer was a name given to him by one of the Albion fanzines, Scars and Stripes I think, it is my opinion that it is fitting given his drama queen antics after Hendo's permanent signing.

'Michelle Pfeiffer' is an excellent comedy name that anybody should be proud of inventing for sure, whether they be pro or anti FDM.

But there's no doubt that having paid out big (in Albion terms) big money for Hendo, FDM's cards were marked by the manager from there on in. He knew it, we all knew it, first heavy loss of goals he was history. Manager couldn't be seen to be signing a player for a fee then leaving him sat on the bench. That's the reality of the situation.

But no way does FDM deserve your 'drama queen' ridicule. The man had a genuine grudge. Same as Leon Knight, funnily enough.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here