Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to Norwich?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
could be good for all concerned , he`s hardly matched expectations here and probably wont.

It would seem odd to me to sell him now after persevering with him for the whole of last season when he wasn't living up to expectations at all. He's got 9 in 15 so far this season, if he carries on that strike rate he'll have 27 goals by the end of the season. I think we'd all be happy with that.

I cant imagine we'd let him go for less than £3.5 million in January, it's so hard to replace players then.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
deal is done and will be announced as soon as the transfer window reopens

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That'll be the solution then, get rid of a striker in form and struggle to replace him. I think we have been down this road before. I really hope Gus has learnt his lesson. Unless we have someone of quality 100% lined up to sign it would be madness imo, in fact I'd like to see this new special player signed and sealed before we let CMS go.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
already? really... still a month and a half away... jeez

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
They don't have the money. He's currently worth at least £5million...Although I'd bit their hand off for £5mil and Elliott Bennett if Hoskins stays fit and starts scoring...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
deal is done and will be announced as soon as the transfer window reopens

In that case, why is he still playing - he would be a Norwich player and the sensible thing would be a loan to buy in Jan.

Personally, until the club announce it, it's false.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
so if you've been told it's a done deal, why are you wasting your time 'hoping' it isn't true? or is your source some old rummy that sits at the same end of the bar at every session talkin bollocks?

Oh please, I was merely saying I would rather he did not go. I was wondering if anyone else could back up what I consider to be "good info" about a deal having been struck. Your reading way too much into what each word says and twisting it.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
They don't have the money. He's currently worth at least £5million...Although I'd bit their hand off for £5mil and Elliott Bennett if Hoskins stays fit and starts scoring...

Really? So Palace should look for at least 6 million for Glenn Murray on that basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here