Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Someone suggested we should. I just said 'if we do Noone will be out the team'

Gus wouldn't pay 2m for someone that isn't playing most weeks.

Yeah but just because he's worth £2M it doesn't mean he automatically jumps in to the starting line up.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Still haven't got over his touchline dance of joy when one of his teams got a last minute winner at The Goldstone :rant:

That would be against Birmingham... 5 mins before that goal, Kurt Nogan missed a sitter that would have put us top.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Thought this was all just talk on here, but why are we favourites to sign him over the likes of QPR and Norwich? Must be something in it..? I hope so!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Forget it will you, jeez

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sky must read this forum!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do you lot understand how betting works? If a lot of people put money on something, the bookies will shorten the odds to cover their arse... as we saw with the Michael Owen thing

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do you lot understand how betting works? If a lot of people put money on something, the bookies will shorten the odds to cover their arse... as we saw with the Michael Owen thing

Yeah, but I think the point is why are people putting money on it, not why are the bookies slashing the odds.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Thought this was all just talk on here, but why are we favourites to sign him over the likes of QPR and Norwich? Must be something in it..? I hope so!

that something is Gus Poyet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here