Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Because premier league clubs are interested and have much more money than us too.

Well, according to Fry only two PL clubs have made offers and one of those is now out of the running. And how do you know they have offered better terms? You don't.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really think that the closer he gets to actually leaving Peterboro the more suitors will come out and bid for him.

I could accept that he would be interested in a Championship club if it offered him the near certainty of a starting place (form accepted) but ultimately he will have the choice of the clubs who are absolute nailed-on favourites to go up (ie West Ham) and have the most money before even thinking about Premiership clubs where a starting place might be tougher to get but wages will probably be higher and prestige will be relatively greater - Everton, for example, must be odds-on not to be at risk of relegation and can offer all that most ambitious players from a lower league could aspire to.

He might be interested in Brighton and tempted by the package on offer but ultimately there will be more attractive options for the lad and good luck to him.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Can't imagine why he would join us, he has premiership options and We wouldn't pay 3million for a player and the championship club linked to him is West Ham.

I can't tell you how happy I would be to be proved wrong!!! just can't see it in a month of Sundays.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
West Ham are the Championship club after him, he won't be joining us.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I had been told he has been down aswell but I don't think I believe he was.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is this gonna be another 50 pager?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If all of these people claim to have seen CMS at the Amex, why'd nobody get a picture or anything?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If all of these people claim to have seen CMS at the Amex, why'd nobody get a picture or anything?

It s also amazing the number of people on here that claimed he was DEFINTELY shown round on Friday but only mentioned it on this thread yesterday. Did it not occur to mention it earlier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here