Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Text - Hammond Gone

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Sorry, but I explained this very clearly a couple of weeks ago when the agent started spinning. He and his agent have forced DK into this and have moved for more money and can pedal the crap about "I never wanted to go". But the fact he went to Colchester just proves what a sham this was.

He wanted more cash than we could pay - he'll get it at Colchester and we got some money for a Bozman player. It's the best we could hope for and DK did the best of a bad situation.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who on earth will play in midfield on Saturday?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Couldny agree more, other hans. I hope the deal includes a modest sell on too though, as I think Hammond may just go on to surprise some folk.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Normally, I'd say good luck to him, being the captin etc, but going to Colchester really pisses me off, they arnt much bigger then us, and Knight even offered Hammond a clause in his contract that meant he could leave in the summer if we didnt go up. It just says to me that he's in it for the money more then anything else

AREN'T MUCH BIGGER THAN US!!":lolol: They're about a quarter the size of BHAFC!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, but I explained this very clearly a couple of weeks ago when the agent started spinning. He and his agent have forced DK into this and have moved for more money and can pedal the crap about "I never wanted to go". But the fact he went to Colchester just proves what a sham this was.

He wanted more cash than we could pay - he'll get it at Colchester and we got some money for a Bozman player. It's the best we could hope for and DK did the best of a bad situation.

Yep, Funny how we are all driven by money in the end. In this case they all got some, DK, Hammond and the agent.

Still haven't found a plumber yet who will put in my bathroom for what I want to pay. Funny that really.

Oh and I made them all excellent offers, but I will not disclose what that was.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So Hammond wanted championship football of proof we have championship ambition.

He signs for Colchester for a slightly better deal. I think Hammonds bluff was called and he was found holding a crap hand.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
McFaul - forgot about him.

Surely Wilkins would have given Chamberlain a go if he was good enough.

And El-Abd? In midfield? Errrr, no ta!:ohmy:

Is the right answer... although don't write-off Chamberlain and McFaul for the future...

herman gelmet

Not the tosser
Jan 20, 2008
worthing
I am going to make myself unpopular early in my NSC career but do you lot really believe what you are posting? Albion are now a much poorer team. Definately a backward step, losing your skipper & best midfielder.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I am going to make myself unpopular early in my NSC career but do you lot really believe what you are posting? Albion are now a much poorer team. Definately a backward step, losing your skipper & best midfielder.

Would'nt it be better to assess the situation at midnight?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think everyone, bar the odd retard, realises that he is a big loss Herman. Its just that this way we can afford to at least try to replace him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here