Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Text - Hammond Gone

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Good luck to him, he's going to need it- i think he's a bit of a mug to sign for a team punching above their weight AND destined for relegation.

oh well, we move on

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Initial reaction - OH CHRIST.

However, thinking about it that might not be as stupid as it sounds. He's definitely looked more of a central player than a winger - he has no pace and can't cross.

Really hope we get this bloke from Chesterfield!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Initial reaction - OH CHRIST.

However, thinking about it that might not be as stupid as it sounds. He's definitely looked more of a central player than a winger - he has no pace and can't cross.

Really hope we get this bloke from Chesterfield!

Likewise, he sounds useful (left footed, can play in the middle or on the wing).

I reckon Martot might be worth a try in the middle, you never know.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Martot has played in the middle before he joined Brighton, BTW... but we are fcuked with our current central midfield options... only Thomson should be (unproven for us) good enough...

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
HAHAHA! Do they realise what they've done. They have paid nearly £15k a game for him plus his wages! Imbeciles. Great news for us as his heart clearly wasn't in it anymore.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
strange that he wants to forward his career and has left for a club that is probably most like us out of ANY in the football league

more to it than just ambition. money perhaps, or disillusioned with what is going on as o'callaghan stated

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bollocks - means we'll be seeing more of Fraser.

We DESPERATELY need someone now though if Reid and Fraser are injured. Who else have we got at the moment? Just Thomson and Loft? Or am i missing someone glaringly obvious?
McFaul, Chamberlain, El-Abd

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
strange that he wants to forward his career and has left for a club that is probably most like us out of ANY in the football league

more to it than just ambition. money perhaps, or disillusioned with what is going on as o'callaghan stated

No. Thay have a new ground nearly completed.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from the Colchester board

One of the most frustrating days I had in our League One stay was when we lost 4-2 (I think) at home to Brighton in their promotion season.

It really riled me when they sung "We'll never play you again". Well, we got your captain now fellas!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here