Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Links With Le Harve

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike you really do talk out of your arse.

Here you are saying you don't like most French people and then complaining if anyone talks about racism.

Most people on here criticise American policy not Americans. Also, if people do, they do it with a bit of comedy...a touch of derring do. We have a long tradition of taking the piss out of Americans...and the French. You don't know how to do either.

Trying to give reasons why you hate the French:rolleyes: FFS, get a grip. Did you know while you call other countries arrogant, little turds called Le Strike or El Stike or Der Stricht are saying exactly the same thing about the British.

Get a girlfriend, have a shag, sort it ouuuuuuuuuuuut

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike said:
All I said is I dislike most French, what is wrong with that?

Its an incredibly f***ing stupid thing to say. That's what's wrong with it.

Have you even been to France?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I have heard people from Northern France particularly the Le Havre Normandy area of France are pretty decent and in praise of us Brits, mainly because we helped them out there along with French and US soldiers during World War II, and Brittanys full of Celts and is beautiful. So I don't dislike all of France.

Anyway I think a tie with Le Havre will be benefital and good, as it will give us a cool pre season friendly and be good for younsters.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Strike said:
I do not hate Europeans.

Its just most French people I dislike, I like Germany because of its intresting buildings and I know some Germans. I have always love reading up on places like Holland, Hollands a country I would love to visit, because it has intresting buildings and citys and people. Plus I have a few friends from The Netherlands. I chat to them on MSN.

I like Austria and Switzerland, some people have told me Austrias nice to visit.

So I don't get the logic of most people on here that to be a supporter of UKIP or being Anti-EU means that you are Anti-European, and you hate all things European. Its just not true.

Anyway were you lot calling the Spanish all the names under the sun here recently, that could be called racist you know.

What were we calling the Spanish? I have commented on the over the top attitude of their police force in Madrid, but never said anything about the Spanish as a race.

Your comments about the French are bigoted and wrong, but it is what I would accept from somebody who represents UKIP, next stop is the BNP I guess.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike said:
I have heard people from Northern France particularly the Le Havre Normandy area of France are pretty decent and in praise of us Brits, mainly because we helped them out there along with French and US soldiers during World War II, and Brittanys full of Celts and is beautiful. So I don't dislike all of France.

Anyway I think a tie with Le Havre will be benefital and good, as it will give us a cool pre season friendly and be good for younsters.

|You like French people who like British people?

Anyway, have you been to France?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent, this tie up with Le Havre would give us a certain Je ne sais quoi :thumbsup:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
alan partridge said:
Its an incredibly f***ing stupid thing to say. That's what's wrong with it.

Have you even been to France?

No, My mum stayed in France for a bit in the 80's in a remote town near Toulouse I think it was, she was good at the French language, gaining a B in GCSEs (or whatever it was), and also went for trips around France, she told me she was not that keen on most French people, after being there, she said she liked Toulouse though being a pretty city. I had some mates go to the East of France last year, but said they got a lot of nasty stick from French locals for being English, they said because most French people do not like the English.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Strike for the sake of the decent THREAD TOPIC about our possible new ties with Le Harve, can you just quit digging now and give up please :) that holes so deep I can see ItaliaSeagull in Australia!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
You've never been to France. Right.

Tell me Strike do you remember a young Russian boy who came to England to study English. I think he was about 16. After we got knocked out of Euro 96 he was in a park in the Brighton area and was stabbed by some English boys because they thought he was German. Infact many foreign students who come here are worried they will get beaten up by the 'English lads'.

So, I'm worried, I like England and the English but if I follow your reasoning, cos I've heard about this nasty stuff some English people did, then MOST English people must be violent psychos? Right?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
CrabtreeBHA said:
Strike for the sake of the decent THREAD TOPIC about our possible new ties with Le Harve, can you just quit digging now and give up please :) that holes so deep I can see ItaliaSeagull in Australia!

f*** I forgot about the thread topic!

Yeah, sounds ACE. Next club we link up with has to be Depor:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Strike said:
No, My mum stayed in France for a bit in the 80's in a remote town near Toulouse I think it was, she was good at the French language, gaining a B in GCSEs (or whatever it was), and also went for trips around France, she told me she was not that keen on most French people, after being there, she said she liked Toulouse though being a pretty city. I had some mates go to the East of France last year, but said they got a lot of nasty stick from French locals for being English, they said because most French people do not like the English.

I find the French a most polite and welcoming race, even if they are cheese eating surrender monkeys.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Uncle Buck said:
Are their police any better than the baton wielding half wits in Madrid? And can you get Desporado in La Coruna?

In Spain EVERYTHING outside of Madrid is better. Everything. And a lot better.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
alan partridge said:
You've never been to France. Right.

Tell me Strike do you remember a young Russian boy who came to England to study English. I think he was about 16. After we got knocked out of Euro 96 he was in a park in the Brighton area and was stabbed by some English boys because they thought he was German. Infact many foreign students who come here are worried they will get beaten up by the 'English lads'.

So, I'm worried, I like England and the English but if I follow your reasoning, cos I've heard about this nasty stuff some English people did, then MOST English people must be violent psychos? Right?

Those people that attacked that Russian are idiots/ bastards. I can faintly remember about that incident in 1996. Sadly in Haywards Heath a few years ago a foriegn guy (was he German or Ukranian) was attacked by some nasty English guys, I think people that do that are bastards. No matter what nationality they are.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
...and strike you say all of this about a nation, one of who's daughters was prepared (until this morning's disgraceful rumour) to let her half french baby be called zamora (as a second name...)...

shame on you pour une troisieme fois

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
First good bit of news I have heard for ages!

In the past I have suggested this, with a poll on which club would be the best for our very first match at the new stadium: I suggested le Havre.

And many years earlier, when I suggested we should attempt to sign a young player from le Havre called Pongolle (although this was never really likely to happen).

PS: I do not take any credit (or blame) for this. I only posted it on NSC and nobody takes any notice.

Furthermore, I know that the French burned down a place called Pende in the 13th century and it has never been built on since. But I do not bear a grudge.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
perseus said:
First good bit of news I have heard for ages!

In the past I have suggested this, with a poll on which club would be the best for our very first match: I suggested le Havre.

And many years earlier, when I suggested we should attempt to sign a young player from le Havre called Pongolle (although this was never really likely to happen).

PS: I do not take any credit (or blame) for this. I only posted it on NSC and nobody takes any notice.

Furthermore, I know that the French burned down a place called Pende in the 13th century and it has never been built on since. But I do not bear a grudge.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say.....

Piss off, twat features.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here