Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapham Junction, our last big day out in London...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Buck said:
Funnily enough I was on that platform. The majority of the people in the picture had been drinking in the Flacon at Clapham. We had been in the empty pub up the road and got rounded up with everyone else at about 2pm.

An odd day all round.

Very odd day indeed, I was at the Falcon by 11am, at Southwark police station by 12.30 out of police station by 2.00, quick pint across the road, somehow got to London Bridge, got train to E Croydon, taxi from E Croydon to Selhurst, in ground just in time for kick off!! :drink:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The Wookiee said:
Very odd day indeed, I was at the Falcon by 11am, at Southwark police station by 12.30 out of police station by 2.00, quick pint across the road, somehow got to London Bridge, got train to E Croydon, taxi from E Croydon to Selhurst, in ground just in time for kick off!! :drink:
Bet you were glad you made it come 5pm eh? :lolol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Strike said:
No its not sad if I know another human being, and anyway I have lots of mates outside of NSC, you clown. :jester:

Lets talk about this person you claim to know from the photo....

...close personal friend of yours? Or more an acquaintance?

Do you think they will be upset if they were to find out you don't value your friendship as perhaps as highly as they may like?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Does anyone remember someone selling duty free fags in the pub in Clapham?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Arthur said:
Lets talk about this person you claim to know from the photo....

...close personal friend of yours? Or more an acquaintance?

Do you think they will be upset if they were to find out you don't value your friendship as perhaps as highly as they may like?

acquaintance more. Don't take it personally mate, I was only joking with the last post.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Strike said:
acquaintance more. Don't take it personally mate, I was only joking with the last post.

I'm just upset that there seems to be some bad feeling at least between you and the person you claim to know in the photo.

I just want people to get along and football to be the winner!!

Uncle Buck said:
No but I remember a Chinese bloke trying to sell me a DVD called Lesbian Horse Suckers, in a pub called the Albion in Acton last year.

Is that the one, you're missus starred in, but compained that she wanted a bigger horse!!

:lolol:

LC

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The sight of police vans parked head to tail up all 4 roads from Clapham J and then to see this mob in the Falcon and the pub opposite filled me with a warmth still felt today.The Japanese photographer had a few coins thrown at him but well done for sending this picture.(wasn't there a full platform shot originally?)

I've never felt so safe in all my life.There is a photo of everyone going up the stairs to the platform that Lorn used in his book 'A Casual Look'.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brixtaan said:
The sight of police vans parked head to tail up all 4 roads from Clapham J and then to see this mob in the Falcon and the pub opposite filled me with a warmth still felt today.The Japanese photographer had a few coins thrown at him but well done for sending this picture.(wasn't there a full platform shot originally?)

I've never felt so safe in all my life.There is a photo of everyone going up the stairs to the platform that Lorn used in his book 'A Casual Look'.

Bless a baying Brighton mob woo hoo! :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'd love to try and take the piss out of a palace mob photo,but seeing as i don't think there is one it'll sound as hollow as your attempt.I can smell the fear from here.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I saw there mob outside Brighton station after they beat us in a friendly(night game)at the goldstone ground.
It's not worth talking about:drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here