Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapham Junction, our last big day out in London...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
eagleseatseagulls said:
lol :lolol:

when i went on northstandchat.com i couldn't post but now i'm on .biz i can.

???

Excellent! a new pikey victim!

So, what brings you round these parts?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
CoventrySeagull said:
If you're going to come on here and mouth off, I wonder whether you'll have the same front on the 18th. Anybody can hide behind a computer screen/keyboard and type any shite they like.

Truth will out on the day, if you make yourself known that is!!!

See ya outside SMELLHURST, scummers!!!!

Bring it on!!!

Coming down from Coventry then are you fella?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
May the best team win. Violence is just for those who lack the intelligence to communicate.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
eagleseatseagulls said:
jus stumbled across it from a link .

like your team stumbled into the premiership? like a pissed up old wino, only to fall flat on his face and wake up next morning in the garden...covered in birdshit...mainly from seagulls... i'm getting carried away here.Seriously, welcome back to the lower leagues, hope you enjoyed your little jaunt,it's a different place to the one you left, and a different Brighton.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brixtaan said:
like your team stumbled into the premiership? like a pissed up old wino, only to fall flat on his face and wake up next morning in the garden...covered in birdshit...mainly from seagulls... i'm getting carried away here.Seriously, welcome back to the lower leagues, hope you enjoyed your little jaunt,it's a different place to the one you left, and a different Brighton.

Quite the philosopher arent you Brixtaan :nono:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
dougdeep said:
May the best team win. Violence is just for those who lack the intelligence to communicate.

Did you know Doug that when they carried out a study on football hooligans, the results were quite shocking.Most of them had respectable jobs and not your warehouse person or labourer the papers try to make out.So your intelligence theory is a nonstarter already:jester: :drink:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
rogue said:
Did you know Doug that when they carried out a study on football hooligans and the results were quite shocking.Most of them had respectable jobs and not your warehouse person or labourer the papers try to make out.So your intelligence theory is a nonstarter already:jester: :drink:

You don't have to have a poor job to be braindead.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Brixtaan said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Brixtaan said:

Still that 'little jaunt' is more than you'll ever experience! :wave:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
Come on name and shame !!!!!!:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
Iam fed up to the back teeth defending these fat racist bastards, we need to name and shame before it gets to late!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lets start with you then eh?Dick head

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was pushed over by someone in that lot as they left the station for a local drink.

Which was a shame quite obviously.

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
algie, if you think im one of those dirty fat racist bastards, point me out, if not can you kindly keep trap shut, and let people who love and respect this club a chance of getting rid of this scum once and for all :drink: :drink: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here