Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapham Junction, our last big day out in London...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
"Funny" that palace day.

I made my way down to Clapham Junction and was knocked over in the station by some Brighton fans whilst they made their way out of the station for a drink in the Falcon, assuming I presume I was just a "local" and not one of their own :lolol:

The person who knocked me over posts on here as it goes....

I sure I've posted this before, but it's well worth a replay...

I got talking to a Palace fan on the platform. We were talking for a good ten minutes and a train pulled in.

He said to me "we might as well get this one..."

I followed him onto the train and went to sit down. I wasn't intending to sit with him so I was unaware he had actually jumped off the train.

As the train pulled out I saw him on the platform having a right old laugh.

I can't recall where the train went, but it didn't stop for a while and I paid £25 pounds for a black cab back to Selhurst.

What I do really remember is me ringing up my brother (who was in a pub near the ground ) and hearing everyone around him absolutely pissing themselves when he told them what had happened to me.

After the 5th goal had gone in, I decided to leave the match. After eventually persuading the police behind the stand I lived in London and knew how to get home, they told a steward to open a gate.

Unfortunately the WPC in riot gear behind the gate hadn't been told, and as a few of us walked out she helpfully wacked me in the face with a riot shield.

Not great day, which made the away victory up there all the more special.

Very special indeed.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Certainly not the most good looking and well dressed lot i've ever seen.
Resembles the 10am queue for Miss Millys more than anything.

f***ing shambolic.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
bnad33.JPG

See leeds are slowly catching up with todays (in) what to wear at the footy gear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here