Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapham Junction, our last big day out in London...

D

Deleted User X18H

Sadly I recognize many of them...........I often wander around council estates on missionary work:lolol:

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
There is also one large shaven headed individual in there who is a well known part-time poet and performer and must have been wondering how the !!!! he ended up surrounded by that mob. :D

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
No they are nasty fans....

Good to see Boon in the middle of that shot, thinking he is looking for the Fatty Taxman.
I bet your just out of shot ,shouting 'I'll take you all on':lolol: :lolol:

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Uncle Buck said:
Funnily enough I was on that platform. The majority of the people in the picture had been drinking in the Flacon at Clapham. We had been in the empty pub up the road and got rounded up with everyone else at about 2pm.

An odd day all round.

I guess it didn't help by the fact someone posted the name of the pub that Brighton was in, on the internet. Easy for OB to round up and herd.

Lets keep 'em on there toes this time!!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CoventrySeagull said:
I guess it didn't help by the fact someone posted the name of the pub that Brighton was in, on the internet. Easy for OB to round up and herd.

Lets keep 'em on there toes this time!!!!
Remind the locals of last nights result for me.

It was taken before the game by a Japanese bloke, at first it was good humoured, then it dawned on the some of the lads, that he could be old bill, and coins and things were lobbed at him. Others tried to go underground to "get him" but the police literally locked us onto that platform.

I had just arrived at the Falcon, met Boon on the outside, we decided that entering it was not a good idea! However, the police decided we were going in and forced us inside. We were then held by the Met Militia until frogmarced to the station around the back end of clapham at about 1.15. We were then kept on that platform for about an hour.

LC

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
Why are you hiding at Clapham?

Noone was hiding OB wouldnt let us off at Croydon, therefore noone could get on local services to mix with the natives.

OB also in force at Vic so only option was Clapham. Both the Falcon and one opposite were mobbed but OB wouldnt let anyone leave.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Alby said:
Noone was hiding OB wouldnt let us off at Croydon, therefore noone could get on local services to mix with the natives.

OB also in force at Vic so only option was Clapham. Both the Falcon and one opposite were mobbed but OB wouldnt let anyone leave.
Can see their reasoning though. So is that the lot who trampled through Thornton Heath High st and broke a few wing mirrors ETC.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
Can see their reasoning though. So is that the lot who trampled through Thornton Heath High st and broke a few wing mirrors ETC.

Dont know about wing mirrors. Herded on a Special train from C Junction to Thornton Heath and were greeted by half of the available Met and BTP, well OTT horses, dogs and a helicopter!!

Suppose there were a fair few up for it though.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Alby said:
Dont know about wing mirrors. Herded on a Special train from C Junction to Thornton Heath and were greeted by half of the available Met and BTP, well OTT horses, dogs and a helicopter!!

Suppose there were a fair few up for it though.
Bloody hell. Not exactly millwall is it. Mind you they look a bunch with intent to cause bother.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
London Calling said:
It was taken before the game by a Japanese bloke, at first it was good humoured, then it dawned on the some of the lads, that he could be old bill, and coins and things were lobbed at him. Others tried to go underground to "get him" but the police literally locked us onto that platform.

I had just arrived at the Falcon, met Boon on the outside, we decided that entering it was not a good idea! However, the police decided we were going in and forced us inside. We were then held by the Met Militia until frogmarced to the station around the back end of clapham at about 1.15. We were then kept on that platform for about an hour.

LC

i cannot f***ing wait til the 18th!!!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here