Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR to Sheff Utd

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Although i'd love to keep him if he really wants a move away i'd let him go.... not point in keeping him here if he doesn't want to stay.

Maybe Knight had an effect on his behaviour, IMHO he didn't always warrant a place in the side last season so to get upset about being dropped or subbed is a shame.

MM's rotation policy with strikers last season was shocking though but i think that CKR has to realise that he is far from being the finished article and last season was probably a step up from what he was ready for and learn from it this season.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Icy Gull said:
If true, which is debatable, that is a pretty shit attitude for a rookie (for want of a better word)

agreed

i personally want him to stay as he appeared to be a confidence player. those long strikes were terrific and u just know that perhaps 2 in 2 games would trigger a scoring spree in that division.

not saying ckr is, but relating to the lazy player topic, i know if i was playing for any team(especially bha!) i would be waiting ALL WEEK to play on that saturday, and any player who cant even put in an efforyt for the key 90 mins of the week in his life after 6 days of build up to it should be shot of immediately.

again not suggesting ckr is one, but any player imo who is like this should not merit a place at our club, ie leon

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
blockhseagull said:

Maybe Knight had an effect on his behaviour, IMHO he didn't always warrant a place in the side last season so to get upset about being dropped or subbed is a shame.

MM's rotation policy with strikers last season was shocking though but i think that CKR has to realise that he is far from being the finished article and last season was probably a step up from what he was ready for and learn from it this season.

the positive spin on this though is that arguably you, as a manager/fan, would LOVE to see a player extremely dissapointed about not playing as its what his weeks all about/; career. its how he takes that dissapointment and uses it, whether it be as a positive motivation to try harder or whether he sulks.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
agreed

i personally want him to stay as he appeared to be a confidence player. those long strikes were terrific and u just know that perhaps 2 in 2 games would trigger a scoring spree in that division.

not saying ckr is, but relating to the lazy player topic, i know if i was playing for any team(especially bha!) i would be waiting ALL WEEK to play on that saturday, and any player who cant even put in an efforyt for the key 90 mins of the week in his life after 6 days of build up to it should be shot of immediately.

again not suggesting ckr is one, but any player imo who is like this should not merit a place at our club, ie leon

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Just going on what he said

to? where can I read it myself? or friend of a friend who knows soemone at the Albion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here