Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR to Sheff Utd

I seem to remember the sell on clause being 50%. Great. If we get half a mil from Sheff Utd. then 250 goes to Bury and 250 goes in the black hole. Leaves us with Gatting and Robinson up front in a very physical League 1.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Lokki 7 said:
I seem to remember the sell on clause being 50%. Great. If we get half a mil from Sheff Utd. then 250 goes to Bury and 250 goes in the black hole. Leaves us with Gatting and Robinson up front in a very physical League 1.

And Revell and Molango

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dougal said:
seeing as a fan won this money , it would be daylight robbery if it wasn't

Needs must and the hole gets bigger and bigger, would you settle for a promising non leaguer from what's left of the proceeds? :rolleyes:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There could be some truth in it, as he definitely wants out.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Bullshit ..............

I know Warnock collects strikers but he already has Kabba, Webber,Shipperley, Akinbiyi, Nade and Horsfield how many does he want.

I also doubt CKR would want to move north again as he spoke when he signed for us about how happy he was to be moving south again as he didn't enjoy his time up north

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
blockhseagull said:
I also doubt CKR would want to move north again as he spoke when he signed for us about how happy he was to be moving south again as he didn't enjoy his time up north

Players do say ANYTHING when they sign for a club. Zamora's agent put out comments about him being a Spurs fan as a boy, when he signed for them, despite us all knowing he was West Ham through and through.

Zamora signs for Spurs

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Dougal said:
not good but 500k would be superb business + if re-invested say 300k could make a huge difference to us

its bad news as we all know we dont get the money re invested !

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gritt23 said:
There could be some truth in it, as he definitely wants out.

On that basis, should it be true, we should get shot. Disgruntled players, however good, should not be kept on, especially at a club who's biggest asset is team spirit.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Icy Gull said:
On that basis, should it be true, we should get shot. Disgruntled players, however good, should not be kept on, especially at a club who's biggest asset is team spirit.

Icy, if they all keep jumping ship we'll have a lot of spirit with no f***ing team :eek: ;)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don't coke have to be paid back their 250K if he's sold on? Perhaps that was just within the first year of the contract, I'm not sure.

Anyway, worst case, 500K - 50% to Bury - 250K to coke leaves.....

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
hampden park said:
Icy, if they all keep jumping ship we'll have a lot of spirit with no f***ing team :eek: ;)

The other side of the coin is a team that doesn't try, I'd rather see 11 kids trying their utmost than CKR/LK or MK sulking and throwing hissy fits playing for a team they don't want to be a part of.

If we were to be relegated a 2nd time, I'd prefer it to be because we were shit rather than because players didn't try.

This is all based on the assumption that CKR wants away, as I think he would be class this season, if he can be arsed to listen and learn and commit himself to BHA.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
tinx said:
500,000 would go a lonmg way to getting a couple of players in so sell him. I notice the news is from Clubcall so probably utter bollocks.

but it would just get spent on keeping us afloat - all our signings will be non league

DAMANCLAY said:
:lolol:

You never know Revell may get enough goals to keep us up.

True. You never know. Here's hoping.
The only problem is, if he is any good, we will have to sell him anyway. (Just call me Eeyore)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:

It was. But under MM it has been eroded somewhat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here