Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR to Sheff Utd

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Could be fixtures etc but do I give a fcuk with France winning last night

Albion hitman set to go? EXCLUSIVE
2006-06-28 09:35
Brighton striker Colin Kazim-Richards could be set for a dream move to Sheffield United, writes Richard Cawley.
Clubcall understands the Blades are considering bidding for the pacy 19-year-old.

Kazim-Richards only joined the Seagulls last summer from Bury but grabbed six goals in 25 league starts.
United boss Neil Warnock knows that the young forward is raw but believes he has the potential to be a huge success at Bramall Lane.

Brighton would struggle to hold onto Kazim-Richards if a decent bid came in for his services and would demand at least £500,000.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bite their hands off for half a million. He's young and raw yes but at the moment we need experienced heads to get us through in the short term.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How much is the sell-on due to Bury if he does leave?

He is class and I would love to see him play for us again next season.

Would he get a chance in the team at Sheff Utd or would he be one for the future and shipped out after a while?

:cry:

I was so happy until I read this thread.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
If he couldn't cut it in the Championship, what is Warnock doing thinking he can do a job in the Premiership?

For 19 year old in his first season I thought he did well, especially with our 'rotation' policy and use of him as a target man:nono: .

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
500,000 would go a lonmg way to getting a couple of players in so sell him. I notice the news is from Clubcall so probably utter bollocks.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Normandy seagull said:
Good point TLO my first thoughts were it's usual clubcall bullshit

Clubcall is literally bullshit. Mate of mine used to work for them and they would completely make up stories from time to time, stuff that would then get picked up by the Nationals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Load of bollocks but 500k and Shipperley coming here, I'd be happy with.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not good but 500k would be superb business + if re-invested say 300k could make a huge difference to us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dougal said:
not good but 500k would be superb business + if re-invested say 300k could make a huge difference to us

Re-invested? :lolol: :wave:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
£500K + Shipperley + a couple of loan signings this season from Warnock + a decent sell on clause (25% minimum) and I would be happy. Anything less is not good business for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here