Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:
I`ll second that BR. 3 points this saturday will pull us 4 points away from Blackburn.

Thats the problem though. You've got to take three points :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Palace were so unlucky yesterday.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I lost £40 when you lot let that goal in and was really pissed off. Then I realised that I was being pissed off that Palace had just lost to a last gasp, last kick of the game type goal and I cheered up no end:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Caveman said:
Who they got this weekend?

Man Utd away, live on Sky Prem plus at 5:30pm or something (Saturday)

Come on the Red Devils!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CAFC Matt said:
They got to hold till the last day so we can have the pleasure of relegating them :lolol:
Think on Clowntown. We may put our reserves out in the knowledge we`re playing you lot.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
When is P A L A C E Norwich i don`t know when is P A L A C E Norwich. can`t wait for the punch line!!!! :D

16/04/05 for the record.:clap2:

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Looks like Crippled Alice have opened the door for the Saints to go marching to Premiership safety at CPFC's expense.
:clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here