Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wait till your back down in the grit matey boy.....aving to deal with closet queer,poofter referees who will swing a game for the price of a baby sham,you won't be so witty then ,i'll wager ...........one look at your ugly manager and your disgusting strip and youll be in div one by next christmas, we all know that REAL football fans follow championship clubs, now take your feeble attempts at humour and go away or i shall taunt you some more........

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
sydney said:
wait till your back down in the grit matey boy.....aving to deal with closet queer,poofter referees who will swing a game for the price of a baby sham,you won't be so witty then ,i'll wager ...........one look at your ugly manager and your disgusting strip and youll be in div one by next christmas, we all know that REAL football fans follow championship clubs, now take your feeble attempts at humour and go away or i shall taunt you some more........

Don't show yourself up any more Syd i'm feeling embarrassed for you already you clown :jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
And that's your idea at taunting is it? Ugly manager and disgusting strip well f*** me nurse need more stitches my sides have split again! Please no more Syd i'm trying to work with tears rolling down my cheeks here! :lolol: :dunce:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
And just shows your intellectual capacity i was actually having a pop at Palace's form recently with the post about like every weekend but that was far too subtle for you eh Syd? ???

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
sydney said:
A big mouthed aussie-now theres a surprise:rolleyes: Seems to be a few on here.Or have you travelled thousands of miles away to put as much distance between the dross that is BHA and yourself:glare:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry my crude attempt at humour doesn't sit well with you boys........perhaps palace fans coming on here having a dig at their own form doesn't really sit well with me, its a bit like crying over a dead cat at grandma's funeral really isn't it...??
we'll see who's laughing next season wont we....??

sussex born and bred BTW :p

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
17.gif

16.gif

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think we can now safely say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!