Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The Large One said:
Blimey, didn't take long for Palace to re-emerge on here. Have you missed us, per chance?
We were notified on the BBS. And now we're all back in the same division they'll be flooding onto 'ere. :)

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
eagles #1 said:
We were notified on the BBS. And now we're all back in the same division they'll be flooding onto 'ere. :)

Good news travels fast!!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
6 points for the Albion next season.
:lolol: I know that you're glad that NSC has been reinstated but i think the euphoria has gone to your head mate.

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
Very brave...how long do they take to set fractures at Mayday mongface!!!

:p
Ooh yeah, all big and tuff now you're on your own teams website aint ya?

You owe us rent for allowing you to squat on our board for 3 f***ing months. !!!!!chops :p

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
I am being de-contaminated right now you poisonous toadstool!!

:salute:
3 months is a long time Blokie. You're basically one of us. Come on, all the signs are there, live in Shirley, camped out on the Palace board when this one was down for 3 months when you could have gone to the other Brighton boards...

You'll be getting a Palace shirt and asking fellow fans out for a drink next. ;) :drink:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
eagles #1 said:
3 months is a long time Blokie. You're basically one of us. Come on, all the signs are there, live in Shirley, camped out on the Palace board when this one was down for 3 months when you could have gone to the other Brighton boards...

You'll be getting a Palace shirt and asking fellow fans out for a drink next. ;) :drink:

I have a palace shirt already lifted it from the club shop!!

hahahah..oops that is only funny on BBS.

Shh about the drink up - the landlord might read this and know you are under-age!!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
I have a palace shirt already lifted it from the club shop!!

hahahah..oops that is only funny on BBS.

Shh about the drink up - the landlord might read this and know you are under-age!!!
(I have fake ID)........d'oh!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
perth seagull said:
These Palace fans sound like they missed NSC more than us.

Sad for them really! :eek:

I spent quite a bit of time on their messageboard and enjoyed great banter with a number of them aside from the fact that they support a contaminated infested crock of shit as a team that is!!

:D

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
I spent quite a bit of time on their messageboard and enjoyed great banter with a number of them aside from the fact that they support a contaminated infested crock of shit as a team that is!!

:D
What he said.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
It's amazing how a brand new clean board can suddenly become dirty.....

Clean your mess up.

Oh how I look forward to tonking you lot home and away.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
The Large One said:
Blimey, didn't take long for Palace to re-emerge on here. Have you missed us, per chance?

There were enough of you on the BBS to make it feel just like old times.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:

Yes it was me that spilled the beans. I thought that if we had a few of the Croydon Muppets on here it would make the likes of Ernie and FG look a little less 'Care in the Community'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here