Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
I'm off to the Villa game on Saturday - will be wearing my Brighton kit, and laughing my head off when Villa score 4 or 5.:clap2:

To all my fellow Brighton fans - I have just got 66-1 on Villa scoring 4 or more goals on Saturday @ Labrokes - get your money on now....

:shit:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's the silver lining, certain relegation for Jongleurs SE25. At least we've got a chance of survival. Having the clowns run out all year to 'Glad all over' while firmly rooted to the bottom of the table throughout will also be mildly amusing.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
yorkshire seagull said:
I'm off to the Villa game on Saturday - will be wearing my Brighton kit, and laughing my head off when Villa score 4 or 5.:clap2:

To all my fellow Brighton fans - I have just got 66-1 on Villa scoring 4 or more goals on Saturday @ Labrokes - get your money on now....

oh thats a gooden that one!! carlton cole with 3 methinks. palace are going dooown!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
eagles #1 said:
we're shit and we're premier league your f***ing shit and your panda pop league. theres a big difference

The same panda pop league that you will be back in next season mate, talk about delusions of granduer. I might even give you a bit of respect if you can steady yourselves in the top flight but it ain't gonna happen because nobody of any worth wants to live, play for or generally have anything to do with Palace or their dirty fans.

FACT.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
yorkshire seagull said:

Pop in the Palace end for a beer.
And if we score you may escape.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's getting exciting, consecutive throw ins!!

66:38
Attacking throw-in by Matty Robson (Hartlepool).

66:15
Attacking throw-in by Matty Robson (Hartlepool)

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The same panda pop league that you will be back in next season mate, talk about delusions of granduer. I might even give you a bit of respect if you can steady yourselves in the top flight but it ain't gonna happen because nobody of any worth wants to live, play for or generally have anything to do with Palace or their dirty fans.

FACT.
you may be correct but i think we should wait until the end of the season to see. i could say the same for you, your merely a 2nd div (league 1 ) having a go at the championship like we are at the Premiership. Palace are and always will be a better team than brighton whether you like it or not

eagles #1 said:
i could say the same for you, your merely a 2nd div (league 1 ) having a go at the championship like we are at the Premiership. Palace are and always will be a better team than brighton whether you like it or not

Nooooothing compares, nothing compaaares to yoooooooooouuuu !

(since we have 8 more points 'n all )

Better than Brighton? You are utter and complete dung, you're bleedin dreamin if you think your lot are better. Also, haven't you noticed that, when you go to a game, you are surrounded by scummy pikey pricks what look like they shop at a rubbish-tip near you (and smell like it)?
Check your mirror ?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
NMH said:
Nooooothing compares, nothing compaaares to yoooooooooouuuu !

(since we have 8 more points 'n all )

Better than Brighton? You are utter and complete dung, you're bleedin dreamin if you think your lot are better. Also, haven't you noticed that, when you go to a game, you are surrounded by scummy pikey pricks what look like they shop at a rubbish-tip near you (and smell like it)?
Check your mirror ?
erm no i havent, i support Palace not smallwall. you think you are a better team than us? seriously

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:
erm no i havent, i support Palace not smallwall. you think you are a better team than us? seriously

Over the years the meetings between us have resulted in more wins for us than yourselves

The story so far:-

League
Crystal Palace wins 29
Draws 20
Brighton wins 33

FA Cup
Crystal Palace win 1
Draws 2
Brighton wins 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here