Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I fear that the monotonous regularity with which our 'friends' from croydon are being beaten will have an adverse effect on their quivering psyche's. Having their arses handed to them week in week out is only going to get them into the habit of losing. A habit that they wont find easy to break...
Their return to the championship is going to be all too brief because their losing habit is going to run and run, and we will witness them plummet through the leagues, in much the same way that Grimsby are doing now.

Oh well.:lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
garry nelsons left foot said:
I fear that the monotonous regularity with which our 'friends' from croydon are being beaten will have an adverse effect on their quivering psyche's. Having their arses handed to them week in week out is only going to get them into the habit of losing. A habit that they wont find easy to break...
Their return to the championship is going to be all too brief because their losing habit is going to run and run, and we will witness them plummet through the leagues, in much the same way that Grimsby are doing now.

Oh well.:lolol:
nah that aint possible, cos wed probably have to play you sometime so that would be another 5-0 drubbin

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
NMH said:
Not really, you won't have agent coppout to help hand you the points next time.
Still, it'll be enjoyable for the rest of the season, watching you scum practising for when you next meet us.
Coppell is a god and a life long Palace hero.
Sorry he did f*ck all for you boys. It was meant to be that way.
As did Alan muggery for us in 1983.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My GOD how I enjoyed what can only be described as a possible Own Goal Of The Year on Saturday evening.

Dont like Pompeyscum but LOVED seeing the Palarse loose...again!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
My GOD how I enjoyed what can only be described as a possible Own Goal Of The Year on Saturday evening.

Dont like Pompeyscum but LOVED seeing the Palarse loose...again!
Very pleased for you.
Hope you enjoy us next week.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
NMH said:
It looks as though crap-stool polish have got their EASY games out of the way :lolol:
Christ you`re clever.
How long did it take you to think of that name.
And it`s not even funny try again.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
It says in the Sun that if Man City fair to win, Keegan will be out of a job. Looks like you Palace boys are not gonna get an easy game! :eek:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
26-10-02 said:
How about a brighton countdown to extinction thread.:ohmy:
its nice to know your here ,its nice to know your here ,its nice to know , its nice to know your here

NOW f*** OFF!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here