Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Caveman said:

ian_dowie.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

CAFC Matt said:
They got to hold till the last day so we can have the pleasure of relegating them :lolol:

Nah - they'll be relegated well before then. Your lot will then have the pleasure of ensuring that they finish the season with the lowest points total in the history of the Premiership.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
You know you're a Palace fan when you've been married 3 times and still have the same In-Laws!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Portsmouth v Crystal Palace Sep 11th, 17:15

live on Sky too....Scum vs Scum in a battle of the kings of Scum, may they both end the match with 9 men each and various broken legs :lolol:

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
heheh

I don't like when palace fans aren't wankers...I almost felt bad when i told my mate mike to have a good day when he went to cardiff...

f*** em, lets hope they don't win any games this season. It can happen!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i c they got 2 players from inter, ventola is quite good, not seen the other one though. cant see them getting over 20 points though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Will Palace's two deadline day signing of Sorondo & Ventola from Inter Milan keep them up??....

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rolleyes:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
you need more than two average players to keep a pile of shit up in the prem

less than 19 points looks good

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ventola will find it very hard in the Premiership although if he forges a partnership with Johnson they may survive until March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here