Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chrystal Palace. Countdown to relegation

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
perth seagull said:
What's with all these new Palarse fans here lately? What did you do, Brighton Rock?
It makes your boring site just about worthy of visiting.
I`ll shall wait for the reply of f*** off as that is totally predictable.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I dont mind the palarse fans coming here and spouting the usual crap, brightens the day and sometimes they dont moan about anything & everything like most other BHA "fans" on here :jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
I dont mind the palarse fans coming here and spouting the usual crap, brightens the day and sometimes they dont moan about anything & everything like most other BHA "fans" on here :jester:
My thoghts exactly.
But what usual crap do we spout that you don`t?????

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
My thoghts exactly.
But what usual crap do we spout that you don`t?????

the usual gay crap, does'nt bother me at all mind

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
So the usual Palarse crap and pikey crap that we get isn`t at all boring.
If you can
Sorry pushed button by mistake i shall finish.
If you can tell me you`re no different then except my apologies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Sorry pushed button by mistake i shall finish.
If you can tell me you`re no different then except my apologies.

I see Gillingham as more pikey, I just relate you to Scum and how much I hate Chrystal Palarse as a whole...never really direct any verbal attack in relation to breeds or anything.

Its a two way thing of course and all banter at the end of the day, if we did'nt have rivalry in football then it'd be half as exciting as it currently is...having a team or teams to hate is great and very much needed IMO

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
andy johnson has signed his five year contract today lots of time to get a hatrick agaist brighton if we ever play them again

22.jpg

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
those are long shorts! whats he doing with his hands? finguring his BUMHOLE or something? :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
I see Gillingham as more pikey, I just relate you to Scum and how much I hate Chrystal Palarse as a whole...never really direct any verbal attack in relation to breeds or anything.

Its a two way thing of course and all banter at the end of the day, if we did'nt have rivalry in football then it'd be half as exciting as it currently is...having a team or teams to hate is great and very much needed IMO
I could`nt agree with you more.
I hate Brighton immensely just like you hate my beloved Palace.
I love the banter but hate those who can give but not recieve it without getting personal they may as well go and do other things and forget about these sites.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
I could`nt agree with you more.
I hate Brighton immensely just like you hate my beloved Palace.
I love the banter but hate those who can give but not recieve it without getting personal they may as well go and do other things and forget about these sites.

nothing I hate more than someone who can give it but cant take it (thats a nice setup for ya ;) ), when they immediatley get hurt at someone taking the piss just after they did themselves....complete tossers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here