Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
According to one site we have had a late bid accepted by WBA although he has had a medical at Leicester.

You haven't been on that bloody football rumours website again have you?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whilst he was contracted to WBA, he was always going to say the usual pap.

I wouldn't be adverse to a move to Brighton, but my main goal is to win a starting place for the other Albion...

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Can I just state that you was all ranting and raving about a mr Craig Davis not 2 months ago just after he had put 4 past brummy about why did he ever let him go, you still talking about him now he's off his goal run???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can I just state that you was all ranting and raving about a mr Craig Davis not 2 months ago just after he had put 4 past brummy about why did he ever let him go, you still talking about him now he's off his goal run???

A lot of us weren't. Never rated him myself.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No offer was made Wood was not interested in playing for lowly brighton, his thoughts not mine

No offer was made because gus was chasing "the special one" and a loan deal was set up early doors to go to brum. Wood said he wanted to come back to us.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If we're going after wood (which I doubt) then we will finish mid table this season.
Chris wood is NOT the answer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If he'd gone to Millwall, at least we'd have seen the last of him this season. Now we'll have to face him again.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A bit of a shame but hopefully we've got someone better lined up.

On another note, Leicester splash the cash again. Aren't they already massively in debt but being supported by their foreign owners. I can only see it ending in another administration for them unless they go up this season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
A bit of a shame but hopefully we've got someone better lined up.

On another note, Leicester splash the cash again. Aren't they already massively in debt but being supported by their foreign owners. I can only see it ending in another administration for them unless they go up this season.

Leicester City Football Club report record loss | Of Fosse and Foxes

No one will be able to do this from next season,the clubs with parachute payments realy will have the monopoly on players.Shit or bust for promotion to premier league for most clubs with that ambition this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here