Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
£1.5 million for Woods? No thanks. Any way, Gus would only still play one up front and Woods would be warming the bench. What does Gus see in him now then not then? scored 10 goals and 2 agsinst us? Seems the same with Gus doesn't it. Ryan Harley for Exeter had a blinder agsinst us so signs him. Hoskins has a blinder agsinst us and signs, both are average or useless. See the pattern imargining here?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
£1.5 million for Woods? No thanks. Any way, Gus would only still play one up front and Woods would be warming the bench. What does Gus see in him now then not then? scored 10 goals and 2 agsinst us? Seems the same with Gus doesn't it. Ryan Harley for Exeter had a blinder agsinst us so signs him. Hoskins has a blinder agsinst us and signs, both are average or useless. See the pattern imargining here?

WOOD!! If you can't even be bothered to get his name right, your opinion isn't worth much.

He's clearly a better striker that you give him credit for, and not just because of his performance against us. For £1.5m I'd be delighted if we signed him.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
WOOD!! If you can't even be bothered to get his name right, your opinion isn't worth much.

He's clearly a better striker that you give him credit for, and not just because of his performance against us. For £1.5m I'd be delighted if we signed him.

Agree.... i woulds as well :wink:

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011

But Gus would still only play one up front. What's the point?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm really not convinced. Think this is a bandwagon rolling. I know he scored two good goals v us and he's scored a few but he's not proven. We need someone who is known for delivering - will cost more than £1.5m.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I know Naylor is talking him up in the arsegas as a target but I would be amazed if Chris came back here just as I would be amazed if Millwall have £2m to spend - the moral being don't believe all you read in the papers

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Think we've already got our strikers lined up, and I imagine Wood's good performance against us came too late in the day to change strategy.

Quite happy he's not coming to us actually.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Think we've already got our strikers lined up, and I imagine Wood's good performance against us came too late in the day to change strategy.

I was a bit 'meh' about the whole thing, but have found myself wanting us to sign him for the sole reason that it would piss off Bigbelly.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

After listening to Guses interview before christmas i got the impression he would not be signing any strikers,could be wrong though

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Gus was reported in Argus that Wood wasn't his target following the Millwall game. My money is on an unknown foreign player.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't get it, he's scored 11 this season, Macka has 10... why are so many wanting Wood at Brighton? Hardly set us on fire when on loan? I guess someone else to moan about if it was 'business resumed' if he came here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here