Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles rant at the bbc..

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i've listened to him a couple of times in the morning and it's a non stop bitch about how hard his life is. what a wanker. "ooh TV takes so long..." "ooh i haven't had a drink in 4 days!"

twat.

......By 0700BST, the DJ had yet to play a record......

That's the norm though and one of the many reasons why he irritates me so. I'd be surprised if he plays more than 10 records a day. A few months ago, I listened to his show and he played just 7 records in 3 and a half hours.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I hope the BBC sack the fat, unfunny, tedious, obnoxious, talentless and dreadfully overrated wanker, total waste of license money. He's the main reason I don't listen to Radio One and in fact if I can't get any other station I turn the radio off when he's on.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
how very professional of him. probably a case of he's too up himself to go a talk to the right person to get it sorted. your in the office every day, you go and badger someone in finance every day. how does he know it never happened to Wogan? though a man of his class wouldn't air it in public.

D

Deleted member 2719

Switched off Radio one about 2 years ago because of the self obsessed twat kept talking bollocks all the time he has risen to Clarkson stardards of being a right C**T.

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Very un-professional of him and I love the guy! As for too much talking.....that's the reason me and 8million others tune in, if you spend alot of time driving there's nothing more irritating than listening to loads of adverts and the same 5 songs. Not to mention car park catch phrase......GENIUS!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I listen to the radio to hear and enjoy music which I love. Here are three reasons that I will hit the off button.

1. Presenters like Moyes and that ginger twat who think we are there to listen to them and that the music is an incidental. Why are they so conceited to think I want to listen to their twaddle. Just announce who is performing the music, and perhaps a bit of background info, thats all. Its not really very difficult.

2. Any show that has more than one presenter, particularly when they start talking to each other. Why does it take more than one person to hit the CD play button?

3. When there is any form of quiz or phone in. Just play some f***ing music.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
fook me there are some moody folk on here this morning :annoyed:

Used to listened all the time but now a Radio 2 man since Chris Evans took over. No negative views on either but I wanted a change.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I like all the talking and stuff in between, it's what makes it more entertaining, any talentless nobody can sit in a studio playing music all day. If I just wanted music I'd listen to my iPod.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I used to like Moyles but in the end just got bored of the same material every day, and also the piss poor radio 1 playlist. I'm pretty sure Moyles hates alot of the playlist, even when I used to listen he turned songs off half way through if the were shite.

Fair play to him for having a breakdown live on air though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
......By 0700BST, the DJ had yet to play a record......

That's the norm though and one of the many reasons why he irritates me so. I'd be surprised if he plays more than 10 records a day. A few months ago, I listened to his show and he played just 7 records in 3 and a half hours.

In his defence the radio 1 play list is pretty crap

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Annoys the crap out of me. Surely the powers that be must have told him to stop being so self obsessed and to play a few songs every so often. Does he listen? No. Do I listen? No.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
how very professional of him. probably a case of he's too up himself to go a talk to the right person to get it sorted. your in the office every day, you go and badger someone in finance every day. how does he know it never happened to Wogan? though a man of his class wouldn't air it in public.

Bloody right. Nothing like slagging your company off to millions of people. Spoilt over paid idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here