Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

None of those have any clue as to Bloom's net worth. There being a £300m difference between them says it all.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
how do you think these figures are arrived at?

None of those have any clue as to Bloom's net worth. There being a £300m difference between them says it all.

Jaysus people - did either of ye bother reading what I actually wrote. Someone asked how much more money Bloom had in comparison to Marinakis - all of these numbers are guesstimates because multi-millionaires / billionaires all hide their wealth. All we have are the guesstimates of people who do research on this type of stuff.

Chill out for feck sake.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
As an aside - I didn't realise that Bristol City had sacked Holden after a few months in charge - maybe they made the wrong decision back in August.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Jaysus people - did either of ye bother reading what I actually wrote. Someone asked how much more money Bloom had in comparison to Marinakis - all of these numbers are guesstimates because multi-millionaires / billionaires all hide their wealth. All we have are the guesstimates of people who do research on this type of stuff.

Chill out for feck sake.

Well exactly, it's total bullshit, I'd guess bloomy has considerably more than a billion. I doubt his wife would be too happy about that proportion of their wealth being spaffed on his toy

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Hughton bouyant tonight, never seen him so happy, no pressure for him in the Championship..

0-1 Forest

Derby up next on Friday..

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good to see him back in the job and linked up with Glen, Knocky & Bong.
Doing well too. 10 points clear.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Have to say Matt Clarke looks very composed & assured, Derby go through him a lot. Think Muzza might have roughed him up he’s had to change his shirt due to blood!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Not too sure about Matt Clarke's performance so far. Some of his distribution has been a bit wayward and the Derby defence seems a bit disorganised at times, but that could be as much to do with the players around Clarke.
Knocky looks quite busy and Muzza is strolling about with the air of a quality striker waiting to pounce on a mistake.
Hopefully another three points for Chris Hughton's side.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Matt Clarke looks like a competent Championship Centre Back but I don't think he's anywhere near Dunk or Webster.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Matt Clarke looks like a competent Championship Centre Back but I don't think he's anywhere near Dunk or Webster.

Isn't that why they go out on loan to hopefully improve rather than play reserve football, like Ben White, he must be decent to hold his place in the Derby side.
Or as he is in the shop window sell him to Derby or another club for a hefty profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here