Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese Grand Prix=shanghai;19th Oct

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Well here we go for one of the most interesting weekend's of the F1 season.

Can our Lewis Hamilton get the points he needs to claim the world championship. or will he bottle it again or prove to every one he is one of the great drivers in only his 2nd year in F1 racing.

Practice starts on friday 17th. with qualifying on saturday live on I T V, between 6am and 8am.with the main race live on I T V, at 7am on sunday.

Lets hope we have a good race without help from the stewards giving a helping hand to the red team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well here we go for one of the most interesting weekend's of the F1 season.

Can our Lewis Hamilton get the points he needs to claim the world championship. or will he bottle it again or prove to every one he is one of the great drivers in only his 2nd year in F1 racing.

Practice starts on friday 17th. with qualifying on saturday live on I T V, between 6am and 8am.with the main race live on I T V, at 7am on sunday.

Lets hope we have a good race without help from the stewards giving a helping hand to the red team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Our Lewis', you mean the guy who was bought up in the U.K helped by UK taxpayers and then started earning some serious money and decided he didn't want any of it going back in 'our' country, he wanted it all to himself so he now lives in Switzerland?

:shrug:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
'Our Lewis', you mean the guy who was bought up in the U.K helped by UK taxpayers and then started earning some serious money and decided he didn't want any of it going back in 'our' country, he wanted it all to himself so he now lives in Switzerland?

If we are going down that line what about other top british sportsmen eg such as golfers/tennis and so like sorry but you are being a bit harsh on the lad!!!!!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I must admit that i dont really like F1. But good luck to the man. I like to see Brits doing well. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
come on KIMI

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
personally i'll be hoping hamilton and massa repeat last sundays performance and Kubica (The actual best driver on the grid) sneaks up on the rails again.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
2009 French Grand Prix cancelled. No money!!! Perhaps Berni will stump up a bit of his pocket money. :ohmy:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
If he loses points, he loses them trying to be BRILLIANT (bar Canada).

If Massa loses points, he loses them because he's shit (see Silverstone) or Ferrari f*** up.

I know who the worthy champion is.

It will be a crime if Lewis doesnt win the title (unless Kubica gets it)

Melipe Fassa is complete shit, i cant believe hes still in the ferrari, get fernando in the scarlet car!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Hamilton is a tax-dodging ladyboy little front-bottom, I hope he has a non-injury inflicting but spectacular puncture related incident (on the last lap but one).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Come on Lewis:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think a lot of people are Jealous of the situation Lewis Hamilton is in.

• getting to be very rich
  • Can have any girl on the circuit
  • drives for a top F1 team
  • is only 23

While the rest of us go about our 9-5 existence.

Nail and head. This time last year just about every Brit with an interest in motorsport wanted him to win. Now the great British tradition of build em up knock em down has kicked in.

The guy is total class but has a few anger issues that affect him badly when he gets overtaken. He also has the cheats in charge of F1 to deal with as well.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

More to do with having a camera thrust into his face everytime he went out I think.

Link to how the British taxpayers helped bring him up? I thought his parents scrimped and scrapped, paid their taxes and he had financial backing from Ron Dennis and McClaren from when he was about 11. Sounds like 100% jealous bullshit to me.

Oh hang on I forgot YOUR idea of great is the overpaid prima donnas of the England football team.:lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here