Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese Grand Prix=shanghai;19th Oct

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
More to do with having a camera thrust into his face everytime he went out I think.

Link to how the British taxpayers helped bring him up? I thought his parents scrimped and scrapped, paid their taxes and he had financial backing from Ron Dennis and McClaren from when he was about 11. Sounds like 100% jealous bullshit to me.

Oh hang on I forgot YOUR idea of great is the overpaid prima donnas of the England football team.:lol:

VERY nicely put icy gull. thanks.!!!!!!

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
1st Practise puts lewis hamilton 1st with a time of 1;35;630

2ND massa.
3rd Rakki.
4th kovalainen.
5th kubica.
6th Alonso.

2nd practise starts at 7am local time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
when Massa "wins" the championship it will be a crime perpatrated by the two outrages decisions to gift him points in Belgium and Japan that he did nothing to earn.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
2ND practice end's for the day with Hamilton 1st with a time of 1;35-750.
Alonso 2nd and Piquet 3rd. Massa only 6th and kimmi 8th.

back on saturday for final practice session and then qualifying at 7'30am
bye for now.:clap2:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
when Massa "wins" the championship it will be a crime perpatrated by the two outrages decisions to gift him points in Belgium and Japan that he did nothing to earn.

Oh come on that's not fair, he "earned" his points in Japan by deliberately pushing Hamilton out of the way and relegating him to the back of the field and then by trying to push Bourdais out of the way but the silly Frenchman didn't know he was supposed to wave a Ferrari past and got his reward by being demoted below Massa.

We should not forget the Sutil pit incident where Massa was high up the field so did not get penalised, but at Singapore(?) where Massa was out of the running got a drive through penalty for an almost identical bit of dangerous driving, again against Sutil I think. Hmmmm

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
saturday see's 3rd practice done with .

Heidfeld 1ST with a time of 1;36;061.
HAMILTON 2ND with a time of 1;36-135.
Kubica 2rd,

Massa 12th.
Kimmi 13th.

now for qualifying for that pole position.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Well Qualifying Is Over For Pole Position.

No 1 Is Hamiliton. Time Of 1-36;303.
No2 Is Kimmi.
No3 Is Massa.

So The Race Is Set For Sunday And Lets Watch This Race With Anticipation:d:d:d

personally i'll be hoping hamilton and massa repeat last sundays performance and Kubica (The actual best driver on the grid) sneaks up on the rails again.

If Only he had :(

Might be it for the Pole from Krakow this year

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Hamilton's on poll, prepare for him to screw it up. :lol:

Or the 3 drivers surrounding him on the grid to screw him over ! :angry:

Alonzo is a complete tosser for coming out with the comments he did this week.

Hope Lewis wins the Champoiship tomorrow to shut up all the critics & hopefully put a stop to all the pro Ferrari & anti McLaren / Hamilton tactics. ( until next season of course ! )

F1 officials should be ashamed of themselves - it's ruining the sport.

COME ON LEWIS !! :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Looks set to be a very interesting race.
With the 2 Ferraris directly behind Hamilton the start will be all important.
Apparently rain forecast as well which could make things interesting tomorrow.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
First corner will be critical. Hamilton has to stay out of trouble and the others know it so may try to take advantage of that.
Oh and yes badger how the frick Heiki has kept his drive next year is a complete mystery.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
WELL here we go Grand prix coming up at 8am all is looking well weather fine lets hope we have a good race and no one goes out and screws other drivers out of the race ????????????

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I get the feeling that we may have some 1st corner madness again, just hope Hamilton can reign himself in if he loses 1st place there. Brundle or Blundell have just made an interesting point, suggesting that Kimi would rather Hamilton won the Championship than Massa as he would not want to be the no 2 driver behind the world champion next season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I thought the race was starting at 7, so I got up just before. Still, this is the first time I have managed to see the entire pre-race show in ages (normally I am forced to watch Eastenders omnibus or some other drool!).

I have to admit to feeling a bit nervous, but I also feel like somethng bad is going to happen. I think Alonso may well try to stick his oar in to get his own back on Hamilton for last season. Kovilinen (sp?) really needs a good start to hold back Alonso and maybe even Massa if possble.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
SHOWERS now forecast for later well nearly there , and here we go lights at red down to green and away we go great start hamiliton gets away kimmi massa heiki and alsono. no hiccups at the start so the race is on. come on lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here