Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese Grand Prix=shanghai;19th Oct

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Hamilton Winnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss go on lewis what else can we say go lewis.
see you all on nov 2nd!!!!!!!!!

Brazil ;Sao.Paulo;November 2. were it will all be decided tune in at the great time of 6pm our time.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hamliton wins and I didn't see anything at all that the FIA could use to try to screw him out of it, so a job well done I think.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hamliton wins and I didn't see anything at all that the FIA could use to try to screw him out of it, so a job well done I think.

maybe he was deemed to tke the piss, by doing the final straight very slowly, therefore TAUNTING Massa into thinking he can win the championship.

I see a 10 postion penalty for the grid in Brazil
It is all geared up for a Brazilian to win the championship in his home country

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Speaking of Brazilians in F1, they were saying that there's one who is in contention for a drive at Honda next season named Bruno Senna.

If he gets the drive, he's going to have a tough old job living up to the expectations which go along with that surname (he's Ayrton's nephew, btw).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
God that was dull but Lewis did what he had to do. I hope it's equally dull next week and Hamilton walks away with the title. Once he's won the world championship for the 1st time he could well dominate a la Schumacher which would also be incredibly dull unless Ferrari give Alonso a place soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Boring race but the result is all that matters.

Fingers crossed for Interlagos and Ferrari don't get their own way.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Text book race from Lewis, looking forward to watching Brazil in the pub :drink:

WorthinGull

Only One BHA
Oct 18, 2008
Hamilton Has Got The Skill To Overpower Massa at Interlagos

Come On Lewis Is All I Can Say

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Speaking of Brazilians in F1, they were saying that there's one who is in contention for a drive at Honda next season named Bruno Senna.

If he gets the drive, he's going to have a tough old job living up to the expectations which go along with that surname (he's Ayrton's nephew, btw).

Bruno is a decent enough driver, Nelson Piquet Jnr & Mathias Lauda also two namesakes and relations to the former greats the latter in DTM currently.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rubbish race but a good result. Let's just hope he keeps it all together in Brazil. I have a feeling Massa will crash out in Brazil.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brazil ;Sao.Paulo;November 2. were it will all be decided tune in at the great time of 6pm our time.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're not going to watch the start then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here