Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cher to win X Factor

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I really like Cher when she sings. When she raps, she loses me completely. It's stupid, she's a young white girl from Worcestershire. But she can't half sing, her performances of Stay and Everytime last night were stunning. The Eminem rip off, farcical.

Matt Cardle should win. But won't, because of the infamous tip earlier in the series. :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yeah right.

So she back-chats Danni on Saturday night with her sneering "Ballads have been done. I wouldn't change myself for the world" on Saturday. But come Sunday and it's "OMG I'm in the bottom two, what should I do as my SAVE ME song? Oh, I know, I'll go for a BALLAD that I can cry my way through"

f***ing LAME is what I call it.

ANYONE who back chats Danni deserves to go IMHO :love:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Some of the comments on NSC recently, people have different opinions but some of the comments about her looks? :facepalm:

cher.jpg

Yeah, how Ugly? :rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Some of the comments on NSC recently, people have different opinions but some of the comments about her looks? :facepalm:

cher.jpg

Even with air brushing she does nothing for me - the chav in her also doesn't help.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not quite sure why she is deemed so 'fresh and original'??! Cover songs with a bit of rapping, jesus the charts are loaded with this trash.

Ok might be a bit different to the usual soppy ballads sung on X Factor but she is hardly the next Bowie.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

cher.jpg

Not ugly, just freaky looking courtesy of too much photoshopping. In related news, did anyone else think Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas looked a bit 'different' last night?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It seems she was bottom of the public vote and would have gone out of the competition on Saturday night had they not changed the rules at the last minute and reverted to allowing the judges to decide - I can see why they did it but it's hard to see that even with lady gag gag she can reverse the trend of the public away from her and towards the boy band who can't perform unless they have a backing group to drown them out? That's certainly where my money would be as the other two clearly have no chance being very talented singers

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cher with Will.I.Am

Rachel with Christina Aguilera :love:

Matt with Rihanna

One Direction with Robbie Williams, but reckon this could be a masterpiece by Simon Cowell, and it will actually be the whole of Take That. Would probably double One Directions votes!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So not lady GaGa then - TAXI...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking forward to Lady Gaga tonight.... Oh dear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here