Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cher to win X Factor

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank f*** that horrible pikey has gone

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Correct decision. As Simon says, the public get it right. She comes across with a horrible aggressive personality, performs crap "trashy" music and has a general vulgar cocky attitude. Yes Matt was poor tonight but at least I am rid of that chav from my TV screen! Lets be honest though, no real shine out talent on the show this year was there?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you blind? She's blatantly pregnant.

She looks a lot better for a bit of timber without a doubt - up the duffer or not

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Correct decision. As Simon says, the public get it right. She comes across with a horrible aggressive personality, performs crap "trashy" music and has a general vulgar cocky attitude. Yes Matt was poor tonight but at least I am rid of that chav from my TV screen! Lets be honest though, no real shine out talent on the show this year was there?

Nail. Head.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
She 17 years old for fucks sake. Get a grip.

I don't understand what ur saying?! Her age makes no difference to her attitude. When I was 17 or my mates were 17 we certainly didn 't have attitudes like that pal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On last night's performance Matt should have gone. What is with giving him women's songs? The guy needs to be given something like Coldplay songs. Anway he was f***ing rubbish tonight and Cher, who I have no time for, was as good as anyone on the night. One Direction were good with RW but weak with Your Song. I don't get Rebecca and her warbly but strong voice. Hard to call the winner this year though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
On last night's performance Matt should have gone. What is with giving him women's songs? The guy needs to be given something like Coldplay songs. Anway he was f***ing rubbish tonight and Cher, who I have no time for, was as good as anyone on the night. One Direction were good with RW but weak with Your Song. I don't get Rebecca and her warbly but strong voice. Hard to call the winner this year though.

Agree with all of that. If Pratt (the working class painter and decorator who didn't go to public school) wins it will be the icing on the cake.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I thought Matt's first song was okay but his Rihanna duet was good.
Rebecca had a good first song but her duet suffered as her 'star' clearly had no time for her and was there to promote her film
One Direction's first song was poor but their duet with Robbie was good (as much down to Robbie showing them off to be honest - he does seem to invest time on these things)
Cher was actually on god form tonight; the best she'd done and had a strong duet. However she doesn't have the depth of support needed to win a show like this and her attitude does seem a bit brattish

I don't mind if Matt or Rebecca win tonight. One Direction are a triumph of style over substance in my view.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One Direction out so you have a man left who has got worse over the past couple of weeks possibly due to illness, and a one trick pony girl singer.

I think One Direction will be the biggest hit makers out of the last 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here