Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cher to win X Factor

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both Rebecca and Matt have sung the record they will release and both versions were awful. I hope the internet campaign to stop X Factor winner having a no 1 is successful

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think One Direction will be the biggest hit makers out of the last 3.

Quite probably true and they will both need and benefit from a great deal of "production" to make sure that is the case.

I like Rebecca but she is a bit "cabaret". Where is Matt's hat? It made him the stand-out performer in earlier rounds.
They will all make a great deal of money is for sure and good luck to them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The general standard is dropping drastically. Is it time to take the show off before it flops altogether or with high viewing figures will they keep it going evenm if Simon leaves the show for USA version.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good call. Matt definitely had the best voice!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shame that the two most talented acts and the future of British music finsished 3rd and 4th.

Cher was teriffic all the way through, and the music industry is going to be a lot more exciting with her in it, rumours are that Will.i.am. has already offered her a million pound recording deal and she is going to be huge in the States as well.

One Direction are going to be mega, I predict one of the biggest bands in Britain in a years time.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame that the two most talented acts and the future of British music finsished 3rd and 4th.

Cher was teriffic all the way through, and the music industry is going to be a lot more exciting with her in it, rumours are that Will.i.am. has already offered her a million pound recording deal and she is going to be huge in the States as well.

One Direction are going to be mega, I predict one of the biggest bands in Britain in a years time.

1 Direction will be huge clearly but talented ... please. As for Cher well I can't see it, far more talented and likeable people out there who can actually rap and write/perform their own stuff

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How many millions did the X-Factor machine lose out on by not having One Direction merchandise in the shops in time for Christmas? Christ, Harry Styles could have retired before he'd even sang a note in anger on his 1% take of profits alone. Calenders, posters, t-shirts, pillowcases, books (including 422 page autobiographies of each individual member), DVDs of their time on the X-Factor, limited edition prints of Harry Styles lying in a manger with Simon and Cheryl looking dotingly down on him in Mary and Joseph pose, Albion training tops with 'One Direction' on them, One Direction After Eight mints - the possibilities are endless. As it was I had to traipse for hours around a host of shops this morning buying all the usuals for my daughter when a One Stop One Direction shop could taken care of all my needs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here