Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, I have and it's been naive defensively but its one half of football in a new manager's reign. I just don't think we need to lose our minds over it.
Who’s losing their minds, we’re just saying that tactically this has been woeful

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
It’s exactly the type of game the Chelsea attackers would wan’t if they were able to choose. Lots of free space, not fannying around around the box, having 60-70% possession. We’re giving it to them.

Webster totally saved Bart’s arse there

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Palmer is having a golden game, see goal - score goal. We're not helping ourselves, but sometimes you can't do anything about it. The free kick and the snap shot for the fourth - most times they miss.
I disagree. Palmer is a sensational player. He scored 25 goals in a mess of a team last season. We've given him a free ride. Pressure off you hit top bins if you're that good.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Exactly,👍. Tactics should fit the players' abilities.
Slight nuance - tactics should be decided on both who the opposition is and who you have available to play.

The system and style of football should fit the players abilities in the squad overall.

It’s early days - we are still formulating the latter.

I think we are really missing Veltman and Van Hecke today - let’s not underestimate that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here